League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

01/04/13 - Huddersfield Giants v Widnes Vikings - KO 3pm

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (8 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Huddersfield Giants (5 votes [62.50%])

Percentage of vote: 62.50%

2. Widnes Vikings (3 votes [37.50%])

Percentage of vote: 37.50%

3. Draw (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Ant

Ant
  • Coach
  • 3,071 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:53 PM

Yeah credit to Widnes they didnt throw the towel in

Giants made up for Friday night with some good passing, enthusiastic defence and hard running.

#22 Viking Warrior

Viking Warrior
  • Coach
  • 5,023 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:37 PM

well it was a second string team, we will hammer salford next sunday...
"Why is Napoleon crying ?" said one sailor to the other, "poor ###### thinks he's being exiled to st helens" came the reply.

https://scontent-a-l...276002364_n.jpg

#23 Oracle

Oracle
  • Coach
  • 467 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 11:13 PM

Is Fielden injured at the moment or is he simply not getting in the squad?

"is a dream a lie if it don't come true or is it something worse?"

#24 Steve May

Steve May
  • Coach
  • 10,111 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:29 AM

Is Fielden injured at the moment or is he simply not getting in the squad?

Rested.

He's 33 now, probably a bit too much to play two games in four days. He played against Salford.

Anyway, I think the players will have enjoyed that. Won't do their morale any harm, helps the points difference and gets the season back on track.

That's me.  I'm done.

#25 Oracle

Oracle
  • Coach
  • 467 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:13 AM

Rested.

He's 33 now, probably a bit too much to play two games in four days. He played against Salford.

Anyway, I think the players will have enjoyed that. Won't do their morale any harm, helps the points difference and gets the season back on track.

Cheers, since I live in Australia now its hard to keep up with whats happening in super league, when I saw Fielden wasn't in the team wondered if he was injured again. Made up for him that he's managed to stay fit so far this season, after the terrible few yrs he's had with injuries recently. Really wanted Saints to sign him rather than him goin to Giants, think hes the type of prop they need right now, someone with a bit of grunt.

"is a dream a lie if it don't come true or is it something worse?"

#26 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,738 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:23 AM

well it was a second string team, we will hammer salford next sunday...

You should have put a smiley with that, there are always people with hindsight lurking, looking for egg on face quotes.

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#27 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,023 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:42 AM

2826856.jpg?type=articleLandscape

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#28 amh

amh
  • 11,084 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:02 AM

some fantastic, fast ball handling and moves - great team tries

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

#29 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 20,159 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:19 PM

Cheers, since I live in Australia now its hard to keep up with whats happening in super league, when I saw Fielden wasn't in the team wondered if he was injured again. Made up for him that he's managed to stay fit so far this season, after the terrible few yrs he's had with injuries recently. Really wanted Saints to sign him rather than him goin to Giants, think hes the type of prop they need right now, someone with a bit of grunt.

Alex Walmsley looks an excellent young prospect for you, though. He impressed a lot of people in the Derby.

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open. Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users