RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

01/04/13 - St Helens v Castleford Tigers - KO 3pm

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (8 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. St Helens (7 votes [87.50%])

Percentage of vote: 87.50%

2. Castleford Tigers (1 votes [12.50%])

Percentage of vote: 12.50%

3. Draw (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Bullseye

Bullseye
  • Coach
  • 185 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:33 PM

Millward's taking Cas backwards they should get rid asap.

#22 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 8,681 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:53 PM

Somebody or a few some bodies are ripping everything out of the club. I would be surprised if there are 5000 there on Saturday.

Totally deflated right now
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#23 Saintslass

Saintslass
  • Coach
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 08:37 PM

I have to say I admired the Cas fans for staying to the end of the game today. I honestly didn't think we would win by so much, and was getting rather worried when the tries started to happen from Cas bearing in mind their early season form in the second half of games. However, there was a great group of Cas fans sitting in the away end of the North Stand who were a lot of fun. They just appeared to take the approach of get p issed and be happy. They never stopped singing or chanting or whatever all the way through! Best approach when things are falling apart on the field.

#24 chuffer

chuffer
  • Coach
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:13 PM

Did they do a conga out afterwards?....seen that a couple of times from the cas fans

#25 Saintslass

Saintslass
  • Coach
  • 3,670 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 08:07 AM

Did they do a conga out afterwards?....seen that a couple of times from the cas fans

No, but probably only because those who might have done the conga were in the seated stand! I was half expecting it to be honest.

#26 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 20,759 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 09:40 AM

2826856.jpg?type=articleLandscape

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users