Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Easter Monday

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 boro hornet

boro hornet
  • Coach
  • 772 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:52 AM

Don't forget on Monday we play Skolars 3-00pm kick off
Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

#2 PooingDog

PooingDog
  • Coach
  • 976 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 04:34 PM

Given that we can't progress regardless of the result it'd be a good opportunity for Talbot to give some of the fringe players a run out and those that played three days ago a rest.
Weather forecast looks good.
Memento mori

Who cares -Wins!!!

Carpe Cerevisi

AKA. Winston Smith

Give 'em a fair trial..........and then hang 'em"

#3 boro hornet

boro hornet
  • Coach
  • 772 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 06:37 PM

from the squad named on twitter there are a lot of changes from Friday with fringe players being given their chance.Will still be an interesting match and a chance for us to see squad players in competitive action
Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

#4 boro hornet

boro hornet
  • Coach
  • 772 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:12 PM

if for any reason you can't make it updates will be given out on the official Hornets twitter account @RochdaleHornets

Edited by boro hornet, 31 March 2013 - 07:13 PM.

#5 boro hornet

boro hornet
  • Coach
  • 772 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:54 PM

as this forum now run its course and no one is interested in talking about the team and matches any more

#6 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:51 AM

as this forum now run its course and no one is interested in talking about the team and matches any more

I don't think so. The doom merchants are going to be quiet after two wins until they think of something else to complain about. A great weekend started off by beating the old enemy & then seeing the fringe lads pretty much function superbly against London yesterday. I am sure a few have brought themselves right into contention for a shirt versus Hunslet OB in the cup.
Now hears me being negative, the forums previous administrators brow beat so many contributors with post locks and bans for not towing the line. In this I believe posters have given up putting there two peneth in. It'll come back, the DR post was well contributed to if again some negative comments.

Some real positives to be taken from this weekend, although unlike our friends from down the A627M I'm not going to go OTT after a couple of wins, equally not suicidal after a couple of losses. The Naylor out campaign was murmured a few times in Limeside on Friday afternnon so its resort to form for the BIFFOS. The main positives for me this weekend are.
1. Dave Hull - Easily MOM for me at Whitebank and again steady yesterday.
2. Lewis Sheridan - Our Rob Burrow? Only 17 lets hope he is managed properly on and off the pitch as this lad wont be at Hornets long if he plays like he did yesterday every week.
3. Putting 100 people on last seasons attendance v Skolars when the game yesterday was a dead rubber.

I'm sure we can get a few more measured contributors as the season unfolds.

Edited by fillipo del toro, 02 April 2013 - 06:05 AM.

Phil Bull.

Hopefully my post are viewed as positive, and I cannot be held responsible for causing any offence to anyone associated with this message board

#7 mickhornet

mickhornet
  • Coach
  • 393 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:35 AM

Sheridan is a gem, could be on the bench on Sunday maybe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users