RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Squadbuilder Turnstile - Thank you!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,264 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 11:17 AM

Nearly 100 people in yesterday's crowd chose to go through the special squadbuilder turnstile, which has raised nearly £100 for squadbuilder fund!

Thank you all for your generosity!

As always, if any of you have any more fundraising ideas please let us know and we'll see what we can do.

Lovely stuff! :D
Posted Image

#2 ANDYPK

ANDYPK
  • Coach
  • 1,964 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 04:14 PM

Nearly 100 people in yesterday's crowd chose to go through the special squadbuilder turnstile, which has raised nearly £100 for squadbuilder fund!

Thank all for your generosity!

As always, if any of you have any more fundraising ideas please let us know and we'll see what we can do.

Lovely stuff! :D

Gav

Put a squad builder 'bucket' on the season ticket entrance and also one beside the burger van outside the pop stand.

Question, does my monthly contribution to Lancelotto gain the club as much as if I were to cancel subscription and simply pay it to squad builder ? Never win anything so thinking is why pay into a Whinos joint lotto as oppose to benefitting our own club.

Posted Image

#3 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 602 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 04:33 PM

Lancealotto benefits the York Knights Foundation, which does all the community projects. This is just as important to the club as the squadbuilder, so your quids do as much good.

#4 Big Ron

Big Ron
  • Coach
  • 307 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 08:46 PM

Gav

Put a squad builder 'bucket' on the season ticket entrance and also one beside the burger van outside the pop stand.

Question, does my monthly contribution to Lancelotto gain the club as much as if I were to cancel subscription and simply pay it to squad builder ? Never win anything so thinking is why pay into a Whinos joint lotto as oppose to benefitting our own club.

andy why put one next to the burger van when we only promote the pie stand

#5 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,799 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:26 PM

andy why put one next to the burger van when we only promote the pie stand

Think he means for fans entering at the old ASDA end Tony.

#6 ANDYPK

ANDYPK
  • Coach
  • 1,964 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:23 AM

Guys

Thinking of next to burger van is hopefully when someone spends £3 or £4 at burger van, pay with a fiver and the change goes in the squad builder.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users