TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

England U16s 26-34 France Cadets

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 audois

audois
  • Coach
  • 2,116 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:47 PM

Played I understand at Widnes following Warrington game. Sounds like they took a leaf out of Catalans coming from 20-12 down to take it inspired by a MOTM performance from loose forward Mohamed Zintri. Return game at Wakefield Tuesday may be.

Edited by audois, 30 March 2013 - 03:54 PM.

si tu (remi casty) devais envoyer un fax au president guasch?
"Un grand bravo pour tout ce que vous avez fait, et merci de m'avoir embarqué dans cette aventure."

"Just as we had been Cathars, we were treizistes, men apart."
Jean Roque, Calendrier-revue du Racing-Club Albigeois, 1958-1959

"It involves matters much greater than drafting the new rules...the original and existing games have their own powerful appeal to their players and public and have the sentiments which history inspires"
Harold 'Jersey' Flegg 1933

#2 gingerjon

gingerjon
  • Coach
  • 29,456 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:55 PM

An excellent result for the French. As ever: what 'standard' of England team was this one?
Cheer up, RL is actually rather good
- Severus, July 2012

#3 amh

amh
  • 11,087 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 03:58 PM

http://www.englandrl...le.php?id=27388

Whilst I do not suffer fools gladly, I will always gladly make fools suffer

A man is getting along on the road of wisdom when he realises that his opinion is just an opinion

#4 gingerjon

gingerjon
  • Coach
  • 29,456 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 04:00 PM

I know it's not pronounced that way but I like that the French full back is called ferret.
Cheer up, RL is actually rather good
- Severus, July 2012

#5 tim2

tim2
  • Coach
  • 8,378 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 04:50 PM

An excellent result for the French. As ever: what 'standard' of England team was this one?

Looking at it, I'm guessing it's as good as we have.
North Derbyshire Chargers - join the stampede

Marathon in 2015 - the hard work starts now

#6 Chronicler of Chiswick

Chronicler of Chiswick
  • Coach
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 05:36 PM

The French always used to give as good as they got at junior level (I'm going back to the seventies and eighties here), but the half-way decent players were usually tempted away to we all know where.

#7 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 09:17 PM

what 'standard' of England team was this one?

looks like the best of sl academy players.

i hope that rl can keep hold of these young french lads, looking promising for them, if they can stay in league then we will have competitive internationals in the future which is just what we (RL) needs,

with in 10 years this france team will be beating us!

Edited by shun, 30 March 2013 - 09:17 PM.

#8 ehbandit

ehbandit
  • Coach
  • 706 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 04:06 PM

looks like the best of sl academy players.

i hope that rl can keep hold of these young french lads, looking promising for them, if they can stay in league then we will have competitive internationals in the future which is just what we (RL) needs,

with in 10 years this france team will be beating us!

u16s level, scholarship

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users