Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Bonus Point

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 class of 63

class of 63
  • Coach
  • 236 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:13 PM

When this was introduced I was dead set against it but now I feel it adds to the dimension of our games - any comments

#2 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 2,920 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 10:16 PM

I agree. Especially when it benefits Swinton.

#3 Little Lion Man

Little Lion Man
  • Coach
  • 314 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 08:16 AM

I do agree that it does seem to have worked, and may at the of the season decide who gets relegated. Few of the bottom eight teams will beat the top six teams so it is then a highly competitive min league of 8 with the top 2 getting to the playoffs and the bottom 2 going down. I think the league can be deceptive as it depends who has played who to date so the halfway mark would be a clearer indication.

Out of interest, if there were no bonus points in the league, it would be exactly the same positions in the bottom 8!

I don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence.

"Be mindful of the prayers you send,
Pray hard but pray with care,
For the tears that you are crying now,
Are just your answered prayers"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users