RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Player of Month/Fev report

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 PeteM

PeteM
  • Coach
  • 160 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 12:29 PM

Here's what went in the paper on Saturday. Still makes happy reading(writing).
Feel free to leave comments, and please vote for Player of the Month for March (games vs Sheffield, Worky, Keighley and Featherstone.
Thanks
@PMartiniPress

http://www.yorkpress...tone_16/?ref=ar

#2 ANDYPK

ANDYPK
  • Coach
  • 1,964 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 03:27 PM

Many stand out players, however still think Jack Aldous for his incredible workrate every time he's on the pitch, Tom Carr for bringing that bit of flair we have been sadly lacking and then based on the Fev game Browny's immense kicking game.

Top one Jack Aldous for me.
Posted Image

#3 Big Ron

Big Ron
  • Coach
  • 307 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 07:31 PM

jack aldous is by far the best player to put on a knight shirt pound for pound by far

#4 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 602 posts

Posted 31 March 2013 - 09:49 PM

Jack "Mad Jack" Aldous has been outstanding this year. Infact, I reckon if we look back, he might have been outstanding last year and the year before too. I'd like to see him retire from York, in 10-15 years of course.

#5 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,799 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:55 AM

Got to be Jack Aldous for me, wish all of our players gave as much.

#6 andyacko

andyacko
  • Coach
  • 4,022 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:18 AM

Jack 'The Pocket Battleship' Aldous !!

#7 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,799 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:58 AM

Matt Nicholson a close second and Tom Carr in third place.

#8 ANDYPK

ANDYPK
  • Coach
  • 1,964 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:16 AM

Jack "Mad Jack" Aldous has been outstanding this year. Infact, I reckon if we look back, he might have been outstanding last year and the year before too. I'd like to see him retire from York, in 10-15 years of course.

Andy

Your right about last season, if you watch him as oppose to where the ball is he never stops defensively or in attack, amazing engine and must be incredibly fit to play like he does, punches well above his weight against some big packs and in attack always comes out over the advantage line when being tackled.

Sign him up now for 2-3 years.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users