Barrow v York

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#61 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,181 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 08:19 AM

I thought it was a knock on seeing it live on monday but in slo-mo Mossop had the ball in his left hand all the time so looked ok to me. Doesnt matter anyway as whats done is done

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#62 Gus Tyson

Gus Tyson
  • Coach
  • 125 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:50 AM

I thought it was a knock on seeing it live on monday but in slo-mo Mossop had the ball in his left hand all the time so looked ok to me. Doesnt matter anyway as whats done is done

deinately a knock on, mossop was being greedy when the ball should have gone wide, we were lucky but made it very hard work.
at least nicholson looks like a decent hooker

#63 joe142

joe142
  • Coach
  • 394 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:53 PM

Great to see how much it meant to the team when we scored that try at the end too! onwards and upwards!
If you're gonna be dumb you gotta be tough, when you get knocked down you gotta get back up...

#64 PeteM

PeteM
  • Coach
  • 266 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 02:21 PM

Match report from York Press
http://www.yorkpress...ity_Knights_18/
That Harrison is some player.
@PMartiniPress

#65 bruner

bruner
  • Players
  • 38 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:39 PM

deinately a knock on, mossop was being greedy when the ball should have gone wide, we were lucky but made it very hard work.

You can see on the video Mossop looks to offload it and keeps hold of it.

#66 topchef

topchef
  • Coach
  • 380 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:51 PM

Have a look at the match highlights:

Moff
Go Cumbria!

#67 Madison1

Madison1
  • Players
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 03:52 PM

If you watch it in slow mo he keeps hold of it. I thought Harrison was our best man by a mile on sunday. takes our team forward well and leads from the front. spencer, dawson and wiper had good games also. let us hope we can put up a performance against the amateurs on sunday. we need to get behind the team as it is going to be a tough year.

#68 Baaarrow

Baaarrow
  • Coach
  • 1,084 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 05:00 PM

Have a look at the match highlights:

great camera work and top quality pictures !!! Think our club needs a new camera!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users