Leigh V Town

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#21 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,009 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:12 PM

Sorry have to break my silence,is t this what I said but you said they would still beat us .

Like has been said you don't play us every week and when your coach and 13 are in sennys last night and could hardly stand up what do you expect...

.......Tara for a bit

Peter Lupton is our number 13. You might want to clarify who you really mean?

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#22 Luggsy the legend

Luggsy the legend
  • Players
  • 58 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:14 PM

There's that magic number 6.I believe 6th spot sounds good

#23 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:17 PM

ha ha luggsy change the bait on your hook your fishing is very predictable. did you not comment on the good Friday match thread because you were too gutted.

Edited by town4me, 01 April 2013 - 07:17 PM.

#24 Cato89

Cato89
  • Coach
  • 705 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:20 PM

Why have you been pretedning to be a Dewsbury fan?

#25 gillmeister

gillmeister
  • Coach
  • 1,235 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:23 PM

Because the Asylum lost its internet connection maybe?
Forget Chuck and Chad I am the real legend killer

#26 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,368 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:25 PM

Yes Cato exactly . What's the point ?

#27 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 912 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:26 PM

Keyboard warriors of jam!! 6-0
Win or lose up the town, can the same be said for this clowns who were silent until 445 today

#28 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,368 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:29 PM

It's funny isn't it ... Silence and absence then a flood of arrivals and noise . It'll go like that according to results no doubt !
No doubt Woodsy will be the bees knees again now . And can you imagine Coxy today !!!!!!! Oh my lord thanks leighlife

#29 bluewhite10

bluewhite10
  • Workington
  • 296 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:48 PM

magic 6-0 :) :) :), how come you didn't post about the Good Friday game? Muggsy
bluewhitearmy

#30 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:53 PM

magic 6-0 :) :) :), how come you didn't post about the Good Friday game? Muggsy

coz he was gutted at towns 6th derby win.

#31 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:02 PM

Interesting to see the Haven trolls suddenly appear just cos they've had one decent win this season..... :rolleyes:
"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#32 OttO

OttO
  • Coach
  • 2,012 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:04 PM

Sorry have to break my silence,is t this what I said but you said they would still beat us .

Like has been said you don't play us every week and when your coach and 13 are in sennys last night and could hardly stand up what do you expect...

.......Tara for a bit

BKM must be Charlos new stalker...... :lol:
"i hate workington town fans with a passion they are the biggest cry babies in rl and boy do they get jealous easy"- Choccy 2012

"if it wernt for me they would have nowt at all to talk about" - Choccy 2012

#33 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:16 AM

.......Tara for a bit

How childish can you get BKM/H4E/Mr Goodwin. Why bring that accusation onto a public forum? Just a puerile attempt at stirring trouble up and I would bet if either of them was stood in front of you then you wouldn't say boo. Would you? You wouldn't have been on here if Haven had lost and you didn't have your juicy gossip to monger.
Doesn't look like it has worked as none of our fans are up in arms at your dramatic revelation about the 2 naughty boys - pathetic !!!!
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#34 Derwent

Derwent
  • Coach
  • 8,099 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:35 AM

The highlights (using the term loosely) of the game can be viewed on Leigh's YouTube channel.

#35 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,368 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:05 AM

We always seem to be able to see highlights of games we lose !! I'd like to see the tries from Friday !

#36 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 650 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:01 PM

ha i remember when kelly shelford used to be in the heapodrome every saturday night still done his stuff on the sunday though its not the end of the world

#37 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,009 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 01:54 PM

The highlights (using the term loosely) of the game can be viewed on Leigh's YouTube channel.

From those highlights I think we need the tackling bags out a bit more. Add that on to the ball retention from Friday and Monday and it's easy to see how we could be so much better. Too many easy walk through tries for Leigh.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users