TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Karl Pryce aka Dick Turpin

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 toffee

toffee
  • Coach
  • 241 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:12 PM

Bsj were u realy watching the same game or the same player the guy is pinching money out of your clubs pocket. He never looked intrested and bucannon god i felt for him no help in defence from price imho
Come on face it u thought u got race horse when u got him instead you got a sea side donkey which i must apoligise to any donkeys i may have upset by my comments pmsl

#22 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,779 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:46 PM

Bottom line is . . What's it got to do with us? Let's enjoy our success while it lasts and let everyone else look after themselves.
I am enjoying us creeping under the radar!

#23 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:48 PM

We've had the same with players at are club (Hunslet) as av many other clubs , the problems with players like this is , if the fans can see it , why can't the coaching staff see it.............

#24 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,752 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:14 PM

We've had the same with players at are club (Hunslet) as av many other clubs , the problems with players like this is , if the fans can see it , why can't the coaching staff see it.............

Probably for the same reason that they are coaches and we are fans.
Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#25 mountieman21

mountieman21
  • Players
  • 67 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 09:10 PM

I will continue to call hewer a little fat b%#@%&d
cos he is...and i can.

us fatties have to stick together ;)

i hold no love for the cumbrian chubmaster
nor him for me.

the universe is balanced.....
like a large plate at a buffet ;)

its a term of endearment between me and my roly poly
friend gareth ;)

Speaks volumes of the person.One good reason not to take your children to the Rams Stadium!!!!!!!!

#26 John North

John North
  • Coach
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:52 PM

Bottom line is . . What's it got to do with us? Let's enjoy our success while it lasts and let everyone else look after themselves.
I am enjoying us creeping under the radar!

Sadly (from a Rams point of view) i would have to say that Batleys rise to the forefront of the championship is richly deserved.
Red Amber Black - Its that simple

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users