91 replies to this topic

#81 Kelsey The Ram

Kelsey The Ram
  • Coach
  • 385 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:04 PM

Please explain "we" Kelsey.

Here is the link: http://www.loverugby...k-dewsbury.html

Now note GM says "Finances is a big one, like it is for every club, but if there’s going to be a Super League One and a Super League Two, we want to be in that Super League Two and be a good force in it."

"We want to stay there – not be a team that’s up and down all the time – and we want to be a top end team in Super League Two in the medium term."

This is my reference as to "we".
"Are you tryin' to mug me off in front of my pals?"

#82 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:16 PM

But "we" the club don't have more money to spend - I suspect that you mean that "he" (MS) needs to spend more of his own money in future, and hence make the rest of us happy.

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#83 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,351 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:01 PM

Or take less out?

Just balancing the argument you understand ;)

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#84 Rambo

Rambo
  • Coach
  • 505 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 06:16 PM

How much does he take out piggy?
Posted Image

#85 Wakefield Ram

Wakefield Ram
  • 1,621 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:16 PM

PM - Mark Sawyer would be a much wealthier man if he had not been involved with the Rams.

#86 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,351 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 08:04 PM

Or perhaps not quite so poor? The only reason I ask is does anyone know? I mean the Dogs fans (in the guise of the 35 or so shareholders, of which I am one) get to look at the Books of the Bulldogs and see the audited accounts every year and these are also explained in some detail. I may be wrong and it is none of my business (other than being a nosey git) but isn't the Rams a privatly owned company with only the one owner? Or am I wrong? And are your operating accounts for the year looked over by anyone else? Again the Rams with their bigger crowds, function rooms and car boot every Sunday bringing in the big bucks.......what do yo spend it on? The ground?...... Not a significant amount of development in recent years,  (we too at Batley have demolished the old stand and done quite a lot of painting and electrical work this year). On the players?........ Don't think so........so the only explaination is..........?

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

#87 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,555 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:04 PM

Or perhaps not quite so poor? The only reason I ask is does anyone know? I mean the Dogs fans (in the guise of the 35 or so shareholders, of which I am one) get to look at the Books of the Bulldogs and see the audited accounts every year and these are also explained in some detail. I may be wrong and it is none of my business (other than being a nosey git) but isn't the Rams a privatly owned company with only the one owner? Or am I wrong? And are your operating accounts for the year looked over by anyone else? Again the Rams with their bigger crowds, function rooms and car boot every Sunday bringing in the big bucks.......what do yo spend it on? The ground?...... Not a significant amount of development in recent years,  (we too at Batley have demolished the old stand and done quite a lot of painting and electrical work this year). On the players?........ Don't think so........so the only explaination is..........?

Dont even go there pigglet after all we could ask about your your team being far better then the money you generate.Plus are all your donations given to the club included in the salary capping proceedure.

#88 Ramite

Ramite
  • Coach
  • 922 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:50 PM

Dewsbury have more than 1 shareholder , all info easily found on the internet.
PM how much to the Batley shareholders take out or put in each year, just being nosy.

Edited by Ramite, 10 July 2013 - 09:50 PM.

Homer: How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?

[

i]Mr. Burns: Woah, slow down there maestro. There's a *New* Mexico?[/i]

#89 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,351 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 09:54 PM

Dont even go there pigglet after all we could ask about your your team being far better then the money you generate.Plus are all your donations given to the club included in the salary capping proceedure.

:drag: Tranqulizer, just like me you know Jack ###### :nono:

#90 Kelsey The Ram

Kelsey The Ram
  • Coach
  • 385 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 07:57 AM

According to www.dewsburyrugbyleague.co.uk last year, there were 4 shareholders, all from the same family. The Batley shareholders who have more than a single share, all receive £1,000 dividend which is normally returned to the club.  That's what I do anyway. Honest people and true fans always want to support their club, not take out. Almost forgot, Also get free Mars Bars.

I went on the website you said, it's the ostriches one...
"Are you tryin' to mug me off in front of my pals?"

#91 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,748 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:35 AM

I went on the website you said, it's the ostriches one...

Listen to the Doc Kelsey, he knows what he's talking about. He is apparently Batley's second biggest benefactor and privy to the finances and internal affairs of all the clubs in the championship. This fact is borne out by his contributions on all the other forums where a word to the wise is required - and usually provided, whether welcome or not.

#92 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,555 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 02:10 PM

:drag: Tranqulizer, just like me you know Jack ###### :nono:

It seems i know more about your club than you

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users