TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

carcassonne predictions

• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#1 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,089 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:17 AM

its hard to put a prediction on this one. does anyone know anything about them and what kind of game we can expect and their league position etc???

Edited by town4me, 02 April 2013 - 11:09 AM.

#2 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,714 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 10:35 AM

well theres a good chance theyll be a forward heavy side anf like all french sides be very aggresive. town should win with it being at home, but it will be a tough one. town 32 frenchies 24.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#3 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 912 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 11:35 AM

Town to win up the town

#4 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 650 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 12:55 PM

russ aitken and vinnie anderson are their 2 star players soon to be haven players once the french leagues over

#5 fester

fester
  • Coach
  • 515 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 03:59 PM

They beat the jam hahahahaha

#6 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,007 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:27 PM

There are some clips of AS Carcassonne x111 on You Tube but the commentary is in French. Damned inconsiderate!!!!!

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#7 bluewhite10

bluewhite10
  • Workington
  • 296 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 04:53 PM

russ aitken and vinnie anderson are their 2 star players soon to be haven players once the french leagues over

shouldn't you be posting that on the deluded fans forum since its to do with them you fool
bluewhitearmy

#8 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 650 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:31 PM

shouldn't you be posting that on the deluded fans forum since its to do with them you fool

no son town4me was asking if anybody had any info on them and as i was in france for the friendly im giving you some info so thanks for nowt xxx

#9 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,367 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 05:59 PM

I think he meant the little oneupmanship
bit about soon being haven players was a bit unneeded here .

Edited by DavidM, 02 April 2013 - 06:00 PM.

#10 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,714 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:02 PM

bit late for an april fool isnt it.
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#11 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,367 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:07 PM

Yeh it's the choice of words isn't it ... Only their star players are good enough . Now that haven have attained comfortable midtable security they can have a real good go at the Cup . That'll do till the play offs begin ...

#12 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,007 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:44 PM

Yes, apparently Anderson, former SL and international player, can't wait to fulfill his ambition to play for Whitehaven :) :) :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#13 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,367 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:48 PM

Well come on Keith , that will get him back into the Kiwi squad for the World Cup...

#14 Luggsy the legend

Luggsy the legend
  • Players
  • 58 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:59 PM

No doubt if they do sign for haven or any player of quality your band of merry men that hate haven with a passion would call them useless or past it. But as your finding out with Dowes & Lupton not everything out of Superleague is the best and had either been still up to it wouldn't be playing for any club in the champ

#15 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,367 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:08 PM

We'll do a full scouting report for you on Sunday .
And yep we saw a few on Friday out of Super League who weren't the best .

#16 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,367 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:17 PM

Is this the team by the way haven went to France to play preseason?

#17 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 650 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:36 PM

Is this the team by the way haven went to France to play preseason?

it is david the current french champions

#18 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,367 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:42 PM

Aye I'm looking forward to it . Far better than an amateur team in terms of a being an interesting watch .

#19 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 9,007 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:44 PM

Is the match included in the season tickets or is it All to Pay?

#20 donald

donald
  • Coach
  • 650 posts

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:46 PM

hope yous give ex haven player amar sabri a warm welcome on his return to west cumbria

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users