Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

carcassonne predictions

• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#101 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,449 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:01 PM

Well that's good Derwent , big big games coming up ! Real nervejanglers which will mould the season .

#102 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 824 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:04 PM

Kiwi #### anderson gets sent off for starting a fight with cotter. Cotter sin binned and says something to said kiwi #### on way off the pitch. Kiwi #### then see's his ###### and goes after cotter and punches him in the dugout/tunnel area

Anderson #### bag to right marra, he deserves a big ban for that, hope the stewart puts a complaint in as he copped most of it, as for him playing well, I must have watched a different match, dropped a lot of ball, hope he signs for the jam wont add a thing to that shower of -hite :lol:  :lol:  :lol: and will cost a packet to.

#103 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,707 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:22 PM

fester, are you a Haven fan?    There's only you mentioned anything at all about Cotter spitting as no-one else who was there saw anything of the sort but now it's on the Haven forum as "gospel" that Cotter spat at Anderson.   

I've noticed one or two of your posts are always trying to stir things like you heard there was trouble in the camp a couple of weeks ago!!!!    If you are a Town fan you need to be more careful what you post as it goes on to the Haven forum as if it were the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#104 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 835 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:27 PM

You would be band off the silly people's website for telling lies about spitting!! Up the town bring on next week,

#105 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,449 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:30 PM

Yep things go viral true or not ... By the way did you see Willie Manu in his sponsored Saints car !

#106 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 349 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:32 PM

The special lot will be trying to deflect some of the stick they'll get for letting the skolars run riot  at the end of the game. Maybe the jam players wanted to get at the end of game pies before the coach got at them.

They'll also be wanting to climb all over andersons leg in the hope he signs for them. He'll fit right in there and help get the average age up even higher lol

#107 Hate the rec

Hate the rec
  • Workington
  • 824 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:37 PM

Yep things go viral true or not ... By the way did you see Willie Manu in his sponsored Saints car !

I spoke to him after match, comming to town on a long term loan, ref had a good game today think we gave our first penatly away at about 60mins unless am wrong, stacky take a bow MOM for me brilliant game.

#108 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,449 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:38 PM

Bet Coxy was sweating then down there . It was torture listening to him before the match ... All rather smug and patronising to the Skolars . And he's on first name terms with ' Jessie Joe '.

Edited by DavidM, 07 April 2013 - 05:39 PM.

#109 Gonch

Gonch
  • Coach
  • 340 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:42 PM

Maybe Vinny wants to sign for town!

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."

#110 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,449 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:42 PM

Good reserve second row pairing wid them two then !!!

#111 Gonch

Gonch
  • Coach
  • 340 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:45 PM

Just thinking about Jamie Acton and his ban

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence."

#112 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 349 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:52 PM

You going all cryptic now Gonch? :)

#113 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 349 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:54 PM

Bet Coxy was sweating then down there . It was torture listening to him before the match ... All rather smug and patronising to the Skolars . And he's on first name terms with ' Jessie Joe '.

You must have alot of patience to listen to that bell end David. Maybe if Sarah-Jess wants a bit on the side john cocks will let him have his way with him?

#114 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,449 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 05:58 PM

No pal I was in my brothers car . The only choice was jumping out ... Close run thing

Edited by DavidM, 07 April 2013 - 05:59 PM.

#115 Gonch

Gonch
  • Coach
  • 340 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:00 PM

No mate just shooting the moon

#116 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 349 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:08 PM

Lol @ both.

Think i'd have tried the tarmac David, cant be as painfull as listening to that #####

#117 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,449 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:12 PM

Pain wouldn't last so long

Edited by DavidM, 07 April 2013 - 06:12 PM.

#118 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 835 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:17 PM

Any word on any of the French guys wanting to come to us like, acton and Anderson would have a good ring to it like, but I'd take aitkin anytime like slotted in well first half with his kicking game

#119 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 349 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:26 PM

Some video of the tunnel incident would be good to see if anyone can sort it?

#120 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,805 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:40 PM

Any word on any of the French guys wanting to come to us like, acton and Anderson would have a good ring to it like, but I'd take aitkin anytime like slotted in well first half with his kicking game

i'd have that stand off at town. that's something we are lacking.he had a good set of hands,good talker and kicking game too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users