carcassonne predictions

• Please log in to reply
174 replies to this topic

#161 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,794 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:43 PM

Step up in level? ... Duck to water springs to mind !!!!

#162 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:31 PM

If it's true (and I hope it isn't), then he his in exhalted company when drinking the night before, Mully, Boxer and the rest, never let their Rugby interfere with their favourite pastime, and they never had bad games either. :)

Ha ha I think Mully almost used to turn up to a game with a fag in one hand and a pint in the other!!
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#163 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 841 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:36 PM

If its true let the player address it, he has put in 2 solid performances haven n yesterday so lets just let the jam crew take there spoons elsewhere

#164 Bring back the wall

Bring back the wall
  • Players
  • 35 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:37 PM

Cant mind seeing him walking up st.bees main st wid nowt on,on saturday teatime day before a game

#165 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,794 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:41 PM

What a Trojan , doing extra training to build endurance and fitness in harsh conditions ... No wonder he's doing so well .

Edited by DavidM, 08 April 2013 - 07:42 PM.

#166 The Voodooguru

The Voodooguru
  • Coach
  • 1,035 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:42 PM

For him to play as well as he did after the preparation he had was very impressive, especially his pre match meal!!
The race is not always to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but thats the way to bet!

#167 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 5,794 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:45 PM

He performs on the pitch without fail marvellously well and consistently . Call me old fashioned but that's all
that matters to me. He does the business for my club every week , that's me happy ! Agree lads ?

Edited by DavidM, 08 April 2013 - 07:47 PM.

#168 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,432 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:48 PM

hes maybe just a naturist or maybe got mugged for his kegs
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#169 Monkeydo

Monkeydo
  • Coach
  • 437 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:12 PM

Cant mind seeing him walking up st.bees main st wid nowt on,on saturday teatime day before a game

Well thats just the worst thing i've ever heard. Far worse than running up behind someone and throwing punches at them when off the field. Sack him. Sack him now!  :rolleyes:

As one example, Sean Long managed far worse, and he only told what he wanted to be told in his book, have heard some 'better' stuff that wasn't in it

#170 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:15 PM

KO was been immense the last two games despite allegations. people need to stop talking sh*t and concentrate on talking about the lads RL performances. outstanding

#171 dentonplace

dentonplace
  • Players
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:57 PM

all stand together and defend our own. anything else you want to know?

So you know all about these events do you,I thought not.Nothing as trivial as a streak or drinking before a game.Something far more serious so before jumping to some ones defence just because they happen to play for your team I would suggest you make sure you know what you are talking about.

Edited by dentonplace, 08 April 2013 - 10:04 PM.

#172 Keith T

Keith T
  • Coach
  • 8,793 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:08 PM

So you know all about these events do you,I thought not.Nothing as trivial as a streak or drinking before a game.Something far more serious so before jumping to some ones defence just because they happen to play for your team I would suggest you make sure you know what you are talking about.

I think most people on here can work out your intention after your first two posts and it also seems that it isn't working, so if you have something to say then say it and risk the consequences or toddle off back to your own forum where you can spread this sort of thing to your hearts delight.   Leave it to genuine Town fans to worry or otherwise about our club, our team and our players.

Edited by Keith T, 08 April 2013 - 10:11 PM.

I remember when .............................

"It is impossible not to feel a twinge of sympathy for Workington Town, the fall guys this season for the Super League's determination to retain it's European dimension, in the shape of Paris. While the French have had every assistance to survive, the importance of having a flagship in a heartland area like West Cumbria has been conveniently forgotten." - Dave Hadfield - Independent 25th August 1996.

#173 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:27 PM

What a Trojan , doing extra training to build endurance and fitness in harsh conditions ... No wonder he's doing so well .

Quality.
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#174 havenhater

havenhater
  • Coach
  • 841 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:45 PM

Hahahaven silly fellas, ko told your superstar the other week on the pitch how it was not verbally, not off the field but on it with shear rugby league proud to have him at town!!

#175 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 1,932 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:31 AM

why you not using you username off deludedfans.com on here? if you know something then lets hear it or as you've been told toddle off or stick to talking about rugby.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users