League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

07/04/13 - Hull FC v Catalan Dragons - KO 3pm

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (6 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Hull FC (2 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

2. Voted Catalan Dragons (4 votes [66.67%])

Percentage of vote: 66.67%

3. Draw (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Old Frightful

Old Frightful
  • Coach
  • 12,753 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:44 PM

I have mates?

NO BUTS IT'S GOT TO BE BUTTER......                                 Z1N2MybzplQR6XBrwB9egniMH8xqYQ5s.jpg                                                                                                                     

#22 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,398 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:57 PM

I have mates?

You must have been at the bar.

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#23 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,398 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:16 PM

Really pleased with that today, good work by the club to get Tom Lineham' s contract sorted.He scored another two today, the lad is one special player.
I don't know how long Catalan should persist with Menzis in the centers. They were terribly short of ideas in the middle and he would been better served there.His speed isn't what it used to be but he can create a gap with his superb handling ability, to me he is wasted.

I thought it was a very good win by a very young Hull team. The thirteen players on the field at the end must have had an average age of around 22/23. Congratulations to Dean Hadley on making his debut, good to see yet another young player coming into the first team and not looking out of place.

The Dragons played as if their game plan was to keep the crowd quiet by boring us all to death.

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#24 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,027 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:24 AM

2826856.jpg?type=articleLandscape

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users