League Express
Rugby League World

Photo
- - - - -

Brut joins Super League sponsorship portfolio

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

#1 The Daddy_merged

The Daddy_merged
  • Coach
  • 1,276 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:09 AM

http://www.sportspro...hip_portfolio/?

#2 Amber Avenger

Amber Avenger
  • Coach
  • 6,113 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:11 AM

This has been ongoing for a few weeks hasn't it? Certainly seen it in most of the grounds, in the matchday mags and on the refs kits. Nice to see it official anyway, and a good brand to have on board - the "man up" thing is a nice fit I think.
SQL Honours
Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009
CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

#3 Chariots

Chariots
  • Coach
  • 538 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:51 AM

Good stuff, well done Brut (unilever)

#4 PREPOSTEROUS

PREPOSTEROUS
  • Coach
  • 779 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:52 AM

Very good, are the RFL anywhere close to securing a title sponsor for SL, or has it been put on the back burner now the initial criticism has waned?

Edited by PREPOSTEROUS, 04 April 2013 - 11:53 AM.

#5 John Rhino

John Rhino
  • Coach
  • 2,686 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:13 PM

Very good, are the RFL anywhere close to securing a title sponsor for SL, or has it been put on the back burner now the initial criticism has waned?

I doubt the RFL sat back and said " phew, the heats off, no need to bother now, back to the crosswords"

Derby City -It's our Silver Anniversary! Proud to be flying the flag for Rugby League in the Midlands for 25 years.

Visit:  http://www.derbycityrlfc.co.uk and see the progress being made.

Follow us on Twitter: @derbycityrlfc

#6 PREPOSTEROUS

PREPOSTEROUS
  • Coach
  • 779 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:30 PM

I doubt the RFL sat back and said " phew, the heats off, no need to bother now, back to the crosswords"

You'd hope so.

#7 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,337 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:00 PM

This deal stinks, etc. etc. ...

Bulls_2015.jpg

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#8 chuffer

chuffer
  • Coach
  • 5,173 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:16 PM

does anyone wear that ###### anymore?

#9 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 25,163 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:32 PM

Kevin Keegan?

Between the optimist & the pessimist
The difference is quite droll:
The optimist sees the doughnut,
The pessimist sees the hole.

#10 westhuller

westhuller
  • Coach
  • 3,034 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:42 PM

They should get Hai Karate in to sponsor the disciplinary panel after some of the challenges I've witnessed over the Easter weekend.

#11 Just to be clear

Just to be clear
  • Coach
  • 330 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:00 PM

This has been ongoing for a few weeks hasn't it?

Just to be clear, yes! It was announced about 2 months ago.

#12 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 10,061 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:31 PM

Just to be clear, yes! It was announced about 2 months ago.

To be fair, is that true?

rldfsignature.jpg

#13 brooza

brooza
  • 4,643 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:17 AM

To be fair, is that true?

brooza, I think it might be

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

Former St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager and Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#14 brooza

brooza
  • 4,643 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:17 AM

More of an Old Spice man, myself

Check out upcoming international fixtures and highlights of past matches at http://rlfixtures.weebly.com

Former St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager and Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

#15 Dave T

Dave T
  • Coach
  • 17,129 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:33 AM

brooza, I think it might be

I'm not sure - I must admit to thinking about this the other day. We had releases for Foxy, Tetleys and Heinz - but never anything for Brut, I found it strange. I can only assume that the deal wasn;t signed and they were perhaps being given a trial?

#16 brooza

brooza
  • 4,643 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:46 AM

I'm not sure - I must admit to thinking about this the other day. We had releases for Foxy, Tetleys and Heinz - but never anything for Brut, I found it strange. I can only assume that the deal wasn;t signed and they were perhaps being given a trial?

brooza, you may be right. I'd just assumed it was all sorted. Thought I'd read something about it though