Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Brut joins Super League sponsorship portfolio

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 The Daddy_merged

The Daddy_merged
  • Coach
  • 912 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:09 AM

http://www.sportspro...hip_portfolio/?

#2 Amber Avenger

Amber Avenger
  • Coach
  • 5,664 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:11 AM

This has been ongoing for a few weeks hasn't it? Certainly seen it in most of the grounds, in the matchday mags and on the refs kits. Nice to see it official anyway, and a good brand to have on board - the "man up" thing is a nice fit I think.
SQL Honours
Play off mini league winner - 2002. Bronze Medalist - 2003. Big Split Group Winner - 2006. Minor Stupidship - 2005, 2006. Cup Silver Medalist - 2008, 2009
CHAMPION - 2005, 2009, 2010

#3 Chariots

Chariots
  • Coach
  • 528 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 08:51 AM

Good stuff, well done Brut (unilever)

#4 PREPOSTEROUS

PREPOSTEROUS
  • Coach
  • 657 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 11:52 AM

Very good, are the RFL anywhere close to securing a title sponsor for SL, or has it been put on the back burner now the initial criticism has waned?

Edited by PREPOSTEROUS, 04 April 2013 - 11:53 AM.

#5 John Rhino

John Rhino
  • Coach
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:13 PM

Very good, are the RFL anywhere close to securing a title sponsor for SL, or has it been put on the back burner now the initial criticism has waned?

I doubt the RFL sat back and said " phew, the heats off, no need to bother now, back to the crosswords"

Derby City - proud to be flying the flag for Rugby League in the Midlands for over 24 years.

Visit:  http://www.derbycityrlfc.co.uk and see the progress being made.

Follow us on Twitter: @derbycityrlfc

#6 PREPOSTEROUS

PREPOSTEROUS
  • Coach
  • 657 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 12:30 PM

I doubt the RFL sat back and said " phew, the heats off, no need to bother now, back to the crosswords"

You'd hope so.

#7 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 20,970 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:00 PM

This deal stinks, etc. etc. ...

2826856.jpg?type=articleLandscape

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#8 chuffer

chuffer
  • Coach
  • 3,341 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:16 PM

does anyone wear that ###### anymore?

#9 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 19,755 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:32 PM

Kevin Keegan?

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open. Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)

#10 westhuller

westhuller
  • Coach
  • 3,029 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 03:42 PM

They should get Hai Karate in to sponsor the disciplinary panel after some of the challenges I've witnessed over the Easter weekend.

#11 Just to be clear

Just to be clear
  • Coach
  • 330 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:00 PM

This has been ongoing for a few weeks hasn't it?

Just to be clear, yes! It was announced about 2 months ago.

#12 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,547 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 05:31 PM

Just to be clear, yes! It was announced about 2 months ago.

To be fair, is that true?

rldfsignature.jpg

#13 brooza

brooza
  • 4,239 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:17 AM

To be fair, is that true?

brooza, I think it might be

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#14 brooza

brooza
  • 4,239 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:17 AM

More of an Old Spice man, myself

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

#15 Dave T

Dave T
  • Coach
  • 14,117 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:33 AM

brooza, I think it might be

I'm not sure - I must admit to thinking about this the other day. We had releases for Foxy, Tetleys and Heinz - but never anything for Brut, I found it strange. I can only assume that the deal wasn;t signed and they were perhaps being given a trial?

#16 brooza

brooza
  • 4,239 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:46 AM

I'm not sure - I must admit to thinking about this the other day. We had releases for Foxy, Tetleys and Heinz - but never anything for Brut, I found it strange. I can only assume that the deal wasn;t signed and they were perhaps being given a trial?

brooza, you may be right. I'd just assumed it was all sorted. Thought I'd read something about it though

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users