Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Boyle to Cas.....Emmitt to Salford

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Viking Ste

Viking Ste
  • Coach
  • 246 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 01:43 PM

Strange move as both are similar players, unlikely to tear up trees wherever they go. Can only assume it is a logisitcal thing.

#2 Red Willow

Red Willow
  • Coach
  • 4,732 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 02:34 PM

Salford are clearing the decks it seems, first Howarth, now Boyle. Gaskell is doing OK 2 tries in 2 games.

Don't know much about Emmett to be honest, but Boyle isn't going to get better. I understand Emmett has had some injury problems.

Next should be McGoldrick, Cas can take him as well if they want.

I wonder who is pulling these deals out of the bag? The new coach?

#3 Mushy

Mushy
  • Coach
  • 301 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:22 PM

Jake has had some amazing stats and would actually be a great asset to many super league clubs. Lacks a bit of mongrel but can play 80 mins with loads of tackles, plenty hit ups and a low error count. Looks like Millward didn't like him and hence the move I reckon. Good luck to all concerned.

#4 Exiled Wiganer

Exiled Wiganer
  • Coach
  • 6,247 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 04:57 PM

Jake has had some amazing stats and would actually be a great asset to many super league clubs. Lacks a bit of mongrel but can play 80 mins with loads of tackles, plenty hit ups and a low error count. Looks like Millward didn't like him and hence the move I reckon. Good luck to all concerned.

I think Jake's grandfather played there with distinction. Salford got the better of that swap.

#5 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 9,004 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:00 PM

Truly bizarre - not chuffed
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#6 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,134 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:16 AM

In the Cas statement it's also to do with convenience for the two lads!

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users