Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

New York City Knights Website

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 605 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:32 PM

I take it by the fact that nobody has whinged that everyone likes the new York City Knights website.

If you haven't seen it yet, go have a look, there's lots to it....

The iPlayer BBC commentary link will always be correct - so forget trawling the BBC website for the correct link if you can't get to a game, just hit the Knights' site and you'll get there.

The league table is never more than 10 minutes out of date - so within 10 minutes of the RFL getting the results, that table is updated. You can see all tables for all leagues here.

For Knights fans with a Gold or a Black privilege card, there's a page listing all the discounts you can get here. That page is being added to regularly and there will be loads more added very soon. If you don't have a Gold privilege card, buy a season ticket and get loads of discounts across the city. If you want a Black card, become a Vice President or a Sponsor.

The Hall of Fame is worth a quick mention here.

There is a slimmed down mobile version of the website for when you're stood in the stands or on your way to a game. Just access it with your phone and it'll default to the mobile version.

There are about 6 of us looking after the website, so there will be plenty to keep you coming back regularly. If you notice anything out of place, broken, missing or just downright wrong, send me a PM and I'll get it sorted as soon as I can.

Edited by AndyHall, 05 April 2013 - 08:53 PM.

#2 barlby knight

barlby knight
  • Coach
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:47 AM

Looks good Andy , nice effort , easier to get around !
LOVE THE KNIGHTS , LIVE THE KNIGHTS

#3 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,800 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:00 PM

Much better than the old one.

#4 shades2

shades2
  • Coach
  • 3,260 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:01 AM

You always get one Andy & its me.

When I click on the news tab - team/club/etc - I can only see part of the text - the left hand side

is hidden by the other info??

#5 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 605 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:53 AM

You always get one Andy & its me.
When I click on the news tab - team/club/etc - I can only see part of the text - the left hand side
is hidden by the other info??

There are bound to be some teething issues mate - thanks for letting me know.

Do you know what browser you're using?

#6 shades2

shades2
  • Coach
  • 3,260 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:08 AM

There are bound to be some teething issues mate - thanks for letting me know.

Do you know what browser you're using?

No idea mate - all I know is the other half is having the same viewing problems,

both looking at work (big place across the road)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users