New York City Knights Website

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 610 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 06:32 PM

I take it by the fact that nobody has whinged that everyone likes the new York City Knights website.

If you haven't seen it yet, go have a look, there's lots to it....

The iPlayer BBC commentary link will always be correct - so forget trawling the BBC website for the correct link if you can't get to a game, just hit the Knights' site and you'll get there.

The league table is never more than 10 minutes out of date - so within 10 minutes of the RFL getting the results, that table is updated. You can see all tables for all leagues here.

For Knights fans with a Gold or a Black privilege card, there's a page listing all the discounts you can get here. That page is being added to regularly and there will be loads more added very soon. If you don't have a Gold privilege card, buy a season ticket and get loads of discounts across the city. If you want a Black card, become a Vice President or a Sponsor.

The Hall of Fame is worth a quick mention here.

There is a slimmed down mobile version of the website for when you're stood in the stands or on your way to a game. Just access it with your phone and it'll default to the mobile version.

There are about 6 of us looking after the website, so there will be plenty to keep you coming back regularly. If you notice anything out of place, broken, missing or just downright wrong, send me a PM and I'll get it sorted as soon as I can.

Edited by AndyHall, 05 April 2013 - 08:53 PM.

#2 barlby knight

barlby knight
  • Coach
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 11:47 AM

Looks good Andy , nice effort , easier to get around !
LOVE THE KNIGHTS , LIVE THE KNIGHTS

#3 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,811 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:00 PM

Much better than the old one.

#4 shades2

shades2
  • Coach
  • 3,285 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:01 AM

You always get one Andy & its me.

When I click on the news tab - team/club/etc - I can only see part of the text - the left hand side

is hidden by the other info??

#5 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 610 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:53 AM

You always get one Andy & its me.
When I click on the news tab - team/club/etc - I can only see part of the text - the left hand side
is hidden by the other info??

There are bound to be some teething issues mate - thanks for letting me know.

Do you know what browser you're using?

#6 shades2

shades2
  • Coach
  • 3,285 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:08 AM

There are bound to be some teething issues mate - thanks for letting me know.

Do you know what browser you're using?

No idea mate - all I know is the other half is having the same viewing problems,

both looking at work (big place across the road)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users