TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Who do you want in the cup?

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#61 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 3,148 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 02:58 PM

Yeah, I'm so sick of London winning on tv.

You know what I meant. Losing to a SL team week in week out is nothing compared to if we turn them over. Which I think we could but I would prefer us to give them the game by default myself.

#62 Saintslass

Saintslass
  • Coach
  • 4,789 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:00 PM

Sounds like the Nathan Brown coaching manual. No number 9, getting the 6's mixed up and using 1-33.

:lol:

#63 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,168 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:00 PM

Batley v Huddersfield should be a good one from the DR perspective.

Yeah I noticed that also, Wigan v Leigh too.

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#64 Dave T

Dave T
  • Coach
  • 15,832 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:01 PM

Yeah, I'm so sick of London winning on tv.

:lol:

#65 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,168 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:02 PM

Lil help from Warrington fans, I remember Keighley v Warrington from a season or two ago but is it just the twice they've been drawn together in recent seasons?

If you use "should of", "would of" or "could of", you are a moron.

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#66 Dave T

Dave T
  • Coach
  • 15,832 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:03 PM

Is that three years on the bounce now that Warrington have drawn Keighley in the 4th round of the Cup?

#67 Dave T

Dave T
  • Coach
  • 15,832 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:04 PM

Lil help from Warrington fans, I remember Keighley v Warrington from a season or two ago but is it just the twice they've been drawn together in recent seasons?

:D  great minds and all that!

#68 Nomad XIII

Nomad XIII
  • Players
  • 82 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:24 PM

By a happy coincidence London Broncos U19s have a home game v Featherstone that weekend. Currently at the Military Stadium in Aldershot. Now if they're still having trouble using The Stoop I wouldn't be surprised to see the Challenge Cup game staged there too. I think it could comfortably accommodate the 650 odd that attended the equivalent fixture against Dewsbury last year.

#69 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,241 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:26 PM

I hope for the sake of the Fev fans that do decide to travel (I doubt I will be), that a decision is made as to venue asap. If it is on tv, and I reckon it could potentially be a close game, I suspect it will be a tiny crowd. 

By a happy coincidence London Broncos U19s have a home game v Featherstone that weekend. Currently at the Military Stadium in Aldershot. Now if they're still having trouble using The Stoop I wouldn't be surprised to see the Challenge Cup game staged there too. I think it could comfortably accommodate the 650 odd that attended the equivalent fixture against Dewsbury last year.

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

#70 HOLYMOLY

HOLYMOLY
  • Coach
  • 262 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:38 PM

Is that three years on the bounce now that Warrington have drawn Keighley in the 4th round of the Cup?

It is,how bizarre

#71 timtum

timtum
  • Coach
  • 2,660 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:40 PM

I know I live in that furriner land, but did I miss something in the last New Year's Honours list?  Official press release from Toulouse Olympique below:

Le TO ira à York en 16ème de la Cup

Sir Alex Murphy, un légendaire ancien Lion britannique, a procédé au tirage des 16èmes de finale de la Challenge Cup cet après-midi (lundi 08/04) et a envoyé le Toulouse Olympique une nouvelle fois en déplacement chez un pensionnaire du Championship (2ème division anglaise), les York City Knights. Les Toulousains se déplaceront dans cette ville historique de l’Angleterre, située non loin de Leeds, le week-end du 20-21 avril.

In the South of France and fancy a banger?
www.mistersaucisse.fr
"Fine sausages for the discerning customer"

#72 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:19 PM

I know I live in that furriner land, but did I miss something in the last New Year's Honours list? Official press release from Toulouse Olympique below:

Le TO ira à York en 16ème de la Cup

Sir Alex Murphy, un légendaire ancien Lion britannique, a procédé au tirage des 16èmes de finale de la Challenge Cup cet après-midi (lundi 08/04) et a envoyé le Toulouse Olympique une nouvelle fois en déplacement chez un pensionnaire du Championship (2ème division anglaise), les York City Knights. Les Toulousains se déplaceront dans cette ville historique de l’Angleterre, située non loin de Leeds, le week-end du 20-21 avril.
Translation? :D

It's time to park the camels.

2014 SQL League Leader

2014 SQL Grand Stupid Champion

#73 Maximus Decimus

Maximus Decimus
  • Coach
  • 7,714 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 04:23 PM

Translation? :D

I think he means the Sir bit lol

I hope they put KR and Saints on tele. KR are one of the few sides whose support isn't that affected by TV games.

Edited by Maximus Decimus, 08 April 2013 - 04:25 PM.

#74 tonyXIII

tonyXIII
  • Coach
  • 5,057 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 05:32 PM

Gloucester vs Salford? I feel sorry for the Old Golds. Not much chance of making it through to the next round, and even less of a big money payday.

What am I saying? Anyone know what odds I can get on Gloucester? :(

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society
Founder (and, so far, only) member.

#75 Derwent

Derwent
  • Coach
  • 8,099 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:24 PM

Only the 2nd time that Town and Haven have been drawn together in the Cup, the only other time being in 1968. Should be a tasty encounter.

#76 Red Willow

Red Willow
  • Coach
  • 4,747 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:26 PM

Tony spoken like a true Solly fan !

#77 bedlam breakout

bedlam breakout
  • Coach
  • 740 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:33 PM

I think he means the Sir bit lol

I hope they put KR and Saints on tele. KR are one of the few sides whose support isn't that affected by TV games.

most of the bbc armchair viewers will be wondering where george fairburn and steve hubbard are!

the inside of a 3star halex table tennis ball smells much like you'd expect it to.

#78 red dwarf

red dwarf
  • Players
  • 54 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:41 PM

smeg head!!

Hello Robin :rolleyes:

#79 PhilCarrington

PhilCarrington
  • Coach
  • 215 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:56 PM

Doubt if Fev will put out a second string team to play Broncos, which is what Dewsbury did last season. I'm sure they've got more respect for the competition than the Rams (and probably fancy their chances of a win!)

#80 fester

fester
  • Coach
  • 515 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:34 PM

Put haven and town on tele

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users