RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Man of the match vs Gateshead

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 06:45 PM

Interesting one today. All the forwards (particularly Rowe) had a decent knock and Gareth Moore was excellent on his return.

But ... gone for Hemingway again today - another great kicking performance and 32 individual points. The lad is on fire at the minute.

#2 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 2,914 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 07:09 PM

I have to agree unfortunatly Moore aint gonna get a shirt at the mo :(

2010 Northern Rail Cup Winners & 2013 Championship Finalists

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb: 

#3 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 6,975 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:00 PM

I have to agree unfortunatly Moore aint gonna get a shirt at the mo :(

4/1 the teddy

5/2 the dummy

#4 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,283 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:38 PM

4/1 the teddy

5/2 the dummy

Certainly hope not. Even he cannot expect to just be put back into the team straight away.

#5 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,840 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:52 PM

I thought Moore played really well today (allowing for the standard of opposition). JK has a real headache ahead of the Haven game on Sunday.

#6 toffee

toffee
  • Coach
  • 199 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:55 PM

Good to ave strong compition this season for the 7 shirt tom as been soild up to gareth to get the starter shirt . Also could put tom at 13 maybe soild kicking game and then 3 players with kicking games would be a great asset agaist the big boys

#7 NEW DOG

NEW DOG
  • Coach
  • 154 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 09:02 PM

I'm gonna give a shout to Campbell!!! Ran strong and carried the ball many meters for us to give some sets some impitus!!!

#8 M Hopkins

M Hopkins
  • 567 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:11 AM

Campbell is always a contender for MOM just for the effort he puts in. I have to say we looked more dangerous going forwards today and seemed to have better ideas too. Mostly I put that down to Moore being on the pitch. If we could find a way of having Moore, Black, and Hemingway all on the pitch it would be great but at the same time would you drop Ash Lyndsay?

It's a big headache, a good one though.

#9 bromleybulldog

bromleybulldog
  • Coach
  • 321 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:35 AM

Thought both Rowe and Hirst had great games. Ash made lots of yards and Hemingway had a very good game. Moore took time to adjust to the pace, his early kicking wasn't too good but by the end thought he was up to speed and looked good. Real selection headache for JK.

#10 M Hopkins

M Hopkins
  • 567 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:33 AM

Hirst is still getting better every game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users