The CC draw

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,665 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:29 PM

Gaz, I bet your life and soul at any party :-))) but come on show some faith in the lads. Believe is the keyword here.

Mo I've every faith in the lads. I'm just thinking with my head and not my heart for a change 😄😄😄. London will be out to prove a point I reckon especially when people say they shouldn't be in SL. We will go their all guns blazing I'm sure but I would of been more confident if we had drawn them at home.It could be worse though mo at least this wont end our season at the end of April unlike the carpet carriers season 😄😄😄.

Edited by thundergaz, 08 April 2013 - 08:18 PM.

#42 Steve Slater

Steve Slater
  • Coach
  • 1,822 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:05 AM

Mo I've every faith in the lads. I'm just thinking with my head and not my heart for a change . London will be out to prove a point I reckon especially when people say they shouldn't be in SL. We will go their all guns blazing I'm sure but I would of been more confident if we had drawn them at home.It could be worse though mo at least this wont end our season at the end of April unlike the carpet carriers season .

I don't see how it ended our season TG? We won the league, and the home defeats to Fax and Sheffield showed that we could be beaten if not giving 100%.It should have made Rovers more wary of them rather than thinking we were unbeatable. If we hadn't had the cup run and won those two games instead, would the defeats in the two finals have been any different? I think not!

#43 pont rover

pont rover
  • Coach
  • 468 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:23 PM

Match confirmed for Saturday April 20th 3pm kick off at Twickenham Stoop, sorry can't post link just seen it on London web-site.

Edited by pont rover, 09 April 2013 - 09:14 PM.

#44 Bob Crowther

Bob Crowther
  • Coach
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:04 PM

Match confirmed for Saturday April 20th 3pm kick off at Twickenham Stoop, sorry can't post link just seen it on London web-site.

Wildcats altered their fixture to Belle Vue in order to raise the finances. Why on earth don't the Broncos change the venues and act reight in their heads. Even with reduced space, we can accommodate them. 

#45 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,652 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:57 PM

Wildcats altered their fixture to Belle Vue in order to raise the finances.

Surely Hemel had a little say in this.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#46 sharloRover

sharloRover
  • Coach
  • 220 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:55 PM

Wildcats altered their fixture to Belle Vue in order to raise the finances. Why on earth don't the Broncos change the venues and act reight in their heads. Even with reduced space, we can accommodate them.

It was due to Hemels ground not being up to standard to host SL opposition. Altough it is good enough for Champo /champo 1 apparently

#47 Bob Crowther

Bob Crowther
  • Coach
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:41 PM

Surely Hemel had a little say in this.

Tha knows what I mean, Griff. Dont be so PEDANTIC.

#48 leefax

leefax
  • Players
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:39 PM

We should get past Barrow at home and hopefully get 1 of the weaker sleaze league teams at home ie Salford as cas will of gone out

Edited by leefax, 11 April 2013 - 07:53 PM.

#49 leefax

leefax
  • Players
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:41 PM

I think you lot have a good chance of scraping a result in London and it definitely should be on the box

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users