the draw

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:21 PM

So the last three "plum" draws at home to Super League teams have been London Broncos, Salford and now Catalans ... unbelievable.

I say switch the tie ... and put free transport on for season ticket holders  ;) :ph34r:

What like they did when they switched the Hull game , when Hull put 6 coaches on and everyone came out of the woodwork to go on the coach for £2 ;)

#22 Normy

Normy
  • Players
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:25 PM

Was looking for a return trip to SW France. This time I would have kept off the pastis!! :lol:

#23 Hawkwindbag

Hawkwindbag
  • Coach
  • 886 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:26 PM

What like they did when they switched the Hull game , when Hull put 6 coaches on and everyone came out of the woodwork to go on the coach for £2 ;)

Remember it well Blackbeard !!

Put transport for £2 on for this one and even more will come out of the woodwork :lol:

#24 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:32 PM

Remember it well Blackbeard !!

Put transport for £2 on for this one and even more will come out of the woodwork :lol:

And £250 to get back home :D

#25 Hawkwindbag

Hawkwindbag
  • Coach
  • 886 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:45 PM

And £250 to get back home :D

You've flown RyanAir before then :D

#26 pudsey hawk

pudsey hawk
  • Coach
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:19 PM

So the last three "plum" draws at home to Super League teams have been London Broncos, Salford and now Catalans ... unbelievable.

I say switch the tie ... and put free transport on for season ticket holders ;) :ph34r:

Hotel accomodation and a bit of beer money too

#27 pudsey hawk

pudsey hawk
  • Coach
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:20 PM

I say switch the tie ... and put free transport on for season ticket holders ;) :ph34r:

#28 pudsey hawk

pudsey hawk
  • Coach
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:23 PM

#29 St Domingos

St Domingos
  • Players
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:50 PM

There is always the possibility we could be one of the televised games  B)

I still remember when we were all amateurs, working together for the good of the game - for no pay!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users