Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

the draw

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:21 PM

So the last three "plum" draws at home to Super League teams have been London Broncos, Salford and now Catalans ... unbelievable.

I say switch the tie ... and put free transport on for season ticket holders  ;) :ph34r:

What like they did when they switched the Hull game , when Hull put 6 coaches on and everyone came out of the woodwork to go on the coach for £2 ;)

#22 Normy

Normy
  • Players
  • 40 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:25 PM

Was looking for a return trip to SW France. This time I would have kept off the pastis!! :lol:

#23 Hawkwindbag

Hawkwindbag
  • Coach
  • 876 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:26 PM

What like they did when they switched the Hull game , when Hull put 6 coaches on and everyone came out of the woodwork to go on the coach for £2 ;)

Remember it well Blackbeard !!

Put transport for £2 on for this one and even more will come out of the woodwork :lol:

#24 Blackbeard

Blackbeard
  • Coach
  • 1,783 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:32 PM

Remember it well Blackbeard !!

Put transport for £2 on for this one and even more will come out of the woodwork :lol:

And £250 to get back home :D

#25 Hawkwindbag

Hawkwindbag
  • Coach
  • 876 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 06:45 PM

And £250 to get back home :D

You've flown RyanAir before then :D

#26 pudsey hawk

pudsey hawk
  • Coach
  • 1,010 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:19 PM

So the last three "plum" draws at home to Super League teams have been London Broncos, Salford and now Catalans ... unbelievable.

I say switch the tie ... and put free transport on for season ticket holders ;) :ph34r:

Hotel accomodation and a bit of beer money too

#27 pudsey hawk

pudsey hawk
  • Coach
  • 1,010 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:20 PM

I say switch the tie ... and put free transport on for season ticket holders ;) :ph34r:

#28 pudsey hawk

pudsey hawk
  • Coach
  • 1,010 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:23 PM

#29 St Domingos

St Domingos
  • Players
  • 74 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:50 PM

There is always the possibility we could be one of the televised games  B)

I still remember when we were all amateurs, working together for the good of the game - for no pay!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users