RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Giants at home

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#21 NEW DOG

NEW DOG
  • Coach
  • 154 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:17 PM

Does that include when we played you on Easter Monday. That may be the reason for the poor attendance at the TipRat. Dews fans not wanting to watch Batley!!!

#22 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 2,913 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:19 PM

I'd rather watch Rugby Union than come watch a Batley game.

Then our sport is doomed even i took advantage of the cheap price to watch dewsbury beat fax in preseason. And we all know kelsey likes to catch the odd dogs game. You should broaden your horizons ER ;)

2010 Northern Rail Cup Winners & 2013 Championship Finalists

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb: 

#23 Nick07

Nick07
  • Coach
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:20 PM

Not watch difference really between watching that and Dewsbury is there really Eddie...a few slow meandering drives by some decidedly unathletic forwards followed by an aimless kick;).

#24 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 08:26 PM

Not watch difference really between watching that and Dewsbury is there really Eddie...a few slow meandering drives by some decidedly unathletic forwards followed by an aimless kick;).

I'll give you that one! I even laughed at this myself.

#25 toffee

toffee
  • Coach
  • 199 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 09:51 PM

Sorry to hear that i would watch another championship team if batley wasnt playing .but thats what i call a rugbyfan u would rather watch kick and clap game disgrsce to league . Thats why dews are suffering because of poor supporters like ur self

#26 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:25 PM

Sorry to hear that i would watch another championship team if batley wasnt playing .but thats what i call a rugbyfan u would rather watch kick and clap game disgrsce to league . Thats why dews are suffering because of poor supporters like ur self

I've watched Dewsbury since I was a kid. I have also been to many Huddersfield Giants (and before they were Giants) games too. The remark I made about Rugby Union was in jest. That's good that you can watch other teams, its nothing personal I just wouldn't choose to watch a Batley game that's all.

#27 Bat Lad

Bat Lad
  • Coach
  • 1,079 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:00 AM

Plonker

#28 Bi11

Bi11
  • Coach
  • 466 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:26 PM

Easy win for the Giants

You may be right Eddie; not because they are better this season (they were riding high at this stage two years ago) but because the last game was so close. This time they won't take us for granted. As to Dewsbury v Sheffield, no ya boo stuff from me, I wish the Rams well.

#29 greavesy

greavesy
  • Coach
  • 309 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:21 PM

Why does anyone even bother to reply to anything Eddie Rombo says he just talks ######. Advice to the said person stay on the shams site and stop boring us with your presence.

#30 Eddie_Rombo

Eddie_Rombo
  • Coach
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:36 PM

Why does anyone even bother to reply to anything Eddie Rombo says he just talks ######. Advice to the said person stay on the shams site and stop boring us with your presence.

:lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users