Looks like they are after all our North Yorks talent now !!!!!!
North Leeds and North Yorkshire Development Officer, Leeds Rugby Foundation (Full Time)
The role will be based at the following locations:
• Leeds Rugby Academy, Kirkstall
• Headingley Carnegie Stadium, Headingley
• Community Based (North Leeds and North Yorkshire)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Rugby League Development Officer to join Leeds Rugby Foundation and make their mark on Rugby League Development in North Leeds and Yorkshire. Leeds Rugby Foundation aims to change lives through sport and this individual will have the opportunity to do just that. They need to be motivated, passionate and a self-starter with fantastic communication skills and experience of working within Rugby League Development.
Key Responsibilities - Schools Coaching and North Leeds and North Yorkshire Development
• Rugby League and general sport/skills coaching in Primary Schools at key stage 1 and 2
• Rugby League Coaching in High Schools
• Delivering school Rugby League Festivals
• Create a project plan and deliver the Fun Rugby sessions to run at a minimum of 3 venues in North Leeds/North Yorkshire during the summer period - with a view to extension into other school holidays.
• Specific club development in North Leeds and North Yorkshire
• Create 'Day to Remember Experience' events at High Schools and Primary Schools in North Yorkshire.
• Work with the schools to generate funds for the day to Remember Experience events
• Link North Yorkshire clubs into Leeds Rugby Foundation's Club Ambassador Scheme
• Develop a group of volunteers to support the delivery in the region.
• Create a media release per project / coaching block
• All work to link to community clubs
• Additional work for the Leeds Rugby Foundation as requested by line manager
• Attendance at all core Leeds Rugby Foundation events including Leeds Rhinos match days.
• Update Outlook calendar on a weekly basis and manage own workload effectively.
• Attendance at Leeds Rugby Foundation camps and summer activities outside of term times as required by line manager.
• Level 2 Coaching Qualification in Rugby League
• Experience of schools rugby league coaching
• Experience of organising events e.g. Rugby Festivals
• Experience of Club Development work
• Ability to communicate at all levels
• Ability to monitor own workload
• Good IT skills
• Ability to write articles for press and websites
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to work as part of a team and individually
The successful candidate's appointment will be subject to a CRB check and references. To apply please send you CV and a covering letter to Sarah Tate at firstname.lastname@example.org or
Headingley Carnegie Stadium
St Michael's Lane
Closing date for applications is midday Thursday 18th April.
Interviews will take place on Monday 29th April.
Job with the Rhinos
1 reply to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users