Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Knights v Dewsbury

14th April 3pm

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#21 Clarence St

Clarence St
  • Coach
  • 328 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:06 PM

Knights v Dewsbury - One Hull of an offer!

I like the idea Gav. but surely this kind of thing wants to be on the Hull site and in their local paper as I wouldn't think many Hull fans would be looking at our site unless they were playing us. I'll apologise now if this has already been done!

When the similar offer was on for the York City fans for the Featherstone game I saw it in P.M.'s column in the Press but I couldn't see it mentioned in the City equivalent unless I missed it and that's where the City fans would have been most likely to have seen it. Just my thoughts on an excellent idea.

#22 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 06:17 PM

I like the idea Gav. but surely this kind of thing wants to be on the Hull site and in their local paper as I wouldn't think many Hull fans would be looking at our site unless they were playing us. I'll apologise now if this has already been done!

When the similar offer was on for the York City fans for the Featherstone game I saw it in P.M.'s column in the Press but I couldn't see it mentioned in the City equivalent unless I missed it and that's where the City fans would have been most likely to have seen it. Just my thoughts on an excellent idea.

Its been emailed over to Hull and they said they would put it on their website. York City also posted their offer online too. :)

Posted Image

#23 shades2

shades2
  • Coach
  • 3,261 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:04 AM

Looks like Fordy out for a bit with his groin strain, but looks like Browny back on

Sunday plus Briscoe, Nicklas & Liam Kent for the 1st time, plus possibly 1 or 2 others

from Hull, would love to see Chris Green back with us as a replacement for Matt Nick.

Not heard anymore on Sam Scott, really need him back, as big a loss as MN for me.

Bit more info on Liam:

http://www.thisishul...?#axzz2Q2cx5QV2

Edited by shades2, 10 April 2013 - 07:07 AM.

#24 Bat Lad

Bat Lad
  • Coach
  • 1,118 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:04 AM

Notice there are no predictions for the game ??

Knights 24 Rams 14

#25 jayemm

jayemm
  • Coach
  • 1,557 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:06 AM

Knights 22 Rams 16

#26 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,800 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:54 AM

Knights 32 Rams 12,

589 Att;

Latus first try

Aldos M.O.M.

#27 knightrider

knightrider
  • Coach
  • 1,930 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:06 AM

Looks like Fordy out for a bit with his groin strain, but looks like Browny back on

Sunday plus Briscoe, Nicklas & Liam Kent for the 1st time, plus possibly 1 or 2 others

from Hull, would love to see Chris Green back with us as a replacement for Matt Nick.

Not heard anymore on Sam Scott, really need him back, as big a loss as MN for me.

Bit more info on Liam:

http://www.thisishul...?#axzz2Q2cx5QV2

Sam said when commentating on Blackbrook game that he was hoping to be back this sunday.Not rushing it,might make the injury worse,so definately not 100% playing.

Posted Image

#28 andyacko

andyacko
  • Coach
  • 4,081 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:26 PM

Should have asked Beryl, Col - she would have known !! :D  :D

#29 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:55 PM

Once again we have a special Squadbuilder turnstile for our game vs Dewsbury Rams on Sunday, please use it & support the Knights!

:D

Posted Image

#30 Clarence St

Clarence St
  • Coach
  • 328 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:43 PM

Once again we have a special Squadbuilder turnstile for our game vs Dewsbury Rams on Sunday, please use it & support the Knights!

:D

Another cracking idea! Thanks for the reply about the Hull promotion Gav.

Just a thought on the Squadbuilder thing which may have already been mentioned but when we went through the turnstile at Halifax last season there were a couple of young girls waving collecting tins under our noses as we got into the ground and not thinking my pal and I tossed a pound a piece in like you do, not realising until afterwards that it was for THEIR squadbuilder fund! It might be worth a try at our place for us ticket holders who don't use the special turnstile to enable us to put a bit in.

#31 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:22 PM

Another cracking idea! Thanks for the reply about the Hull promotion Gav.

Just a thought on the Squadbuilder thing which may have already been mentioned but when we went through the turnstile at Halifax last season there were a couple of young girls waving collecting tins under our noses as we got into the ground and not thinking my pal and I tossed a pound a piece in like you do, not realising until afterwards that it was for THEIR squadbuilder fund! It might be worth a try at our place for us ticket holders who don't use the special turnstile to enable us to put a bit in.

I'll pass the message on mate!

Posted Image

#32 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 605 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:59 PM

It's on the Hull site here: http://www.hullfc.co...ll-pass-holders

#33 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:24 PM

It's on the Hull site here: http://www.hullfc.co...ll-pass-holders

Gutted they dropped my headline...

Posted Image

#34 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 605 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 09:51 AM

Philistines

#35 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,800 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:26 AM

Philistines

Is he a new signing?.

#36 shades2

shades2
  • Coach
  • 3,261 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:01 PM

Now't to do with our game, but spotted this on the Fev site about their game tonight at Donny which will be on Premier sport thing:

''If you can't get to Doncaster or the club house it's free to all sky viewers tonight.''

Edited by shades2, 11 April 2013 - 12:03 PM.

#37 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,800 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:06 PM

Now't to do with our game, but spotted this on the Fev site about their game tonight at Donny which will be on Premier sport thing:

''If you can't get to Doncaster or the club house it's free to all sky viewers tonight.''

Channel 428.

#38 shades2

shades2
  • Coach
  • 3,261 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:14 PM

Sam said when commentating on Blackbrook game that he was hoping to be back this sunday.Not rushing it,might make the injury worse,so definately not 100% playing.

Green, Bowden & Hadley in Hull 19 for Saturday

#39 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,295 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:09 PM

Keep an eye out on the Knights website tomorrow morning for news of a new loan signing who is set to go straight into the squad to play Dewsbury...

:)

Posted Image

#40 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,394 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:42 PM

Keep an eye out on the Knights website tomorrow morning for news of a new loan signing who is set to go straight into the squad to play Dewsbury...

:)

Give us a clue! :D

It's time to park the camels.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users