14th April 3pm

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#101 demon dave

demon dave
  • Players
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:50 PM

How much did the squadbuilder turnstile raise this week??

Will it be on again for the cup match on Sunday??

#102 knightrider

knightrider
  • Coach
  • 1,936 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:42 PM

Would definately be a good idea for this coming sunday as its all pay anyway.I will use the squadbuilder turnstile if its on.Would imagine all true knights fans wouldnt begrudge paying an extra £1.

Posted Image

#103 jiggyknight

jiggyknight
  • Coach
  • 659 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:49 PM

Great idea with the girl with the bucket at turnstile went through squad builder turnstile gave the guy a £20 fiver change walks through girl with bucket fiver in hand big smile from kid see ya fiver

#104 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,674 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:57 AM

How much did the squadbuilder turnstile raise this week??

Will it be on again for the cup match on Sunday??

The Squadbuilder turnstile made £25 and the bucket inside the ticket turnstiles did an additional £58 making £83 for squad builder. Both will be in operation at this weekends game. Big thanks to everyone who donated!

Printing & Graphic Design - Nationwide
Leaflets | Flyers | Matchday Programmes | Business Cards | Letterheads | Brochures | Posters | plus much, much more!
T: 01904 765334 | E: info@alldesignandprint.co.uk

Official Matchday Magazine print & design partner to York City Knights, Hunslet Hawks & Dewsbury Rams

alldesignandprint.co.uk

#105 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 618 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:57 AM

I reckon therell be a bit more taken on the turnstile this week, seeing as its a payfor.

#106 demon dave

demon dave
  • Players
  • 32 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 08:11 AM

I would like to think that if we get a crowd of say 600, then most people would put at least a quid in.

#107 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 618 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 09:16 AM

I would like to think that if we get a crowd of say 600, then most people would put at least a quid in.

Seconded. That would be 605, including the extra fiver jiggyknight will be putting into the bucket again. :)

#108 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 12:18 PM

Seconded. That would be 605, including the extra fiver jiggyknight will be putting into the bucket again. :)

604 ;)

It's time to park the camels.

2014 SQL League Leader

2014 SQL Grand Stupid Champion

#109 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 618 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:27 PM

604 ;)

£15 to get in means £1 to squadbuilder as one of the 600 attendees
£5 change from his £20 into the squadbuilder bucket
= £605 ;)

#110 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:49 PM

£15 to get in means £1 to squadbuilder as one of the 600 attendees
£5 change from his £20 into the squadbuilder bucket
= £605 ;)

599 people paying £1 + Jiggyknight paying £5 = £604 :)

2014 SQL League Leader

#111 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,674 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 01:59 PM

I plan to put another fiver in too, so that really throws the sums out.

Leaflets | Flyers | Matchday Programmes | Business Cards | Letterheads | Brochures | Posters | plus much, much more!

Official Matchday Magazine print & design partner to York City Knights, Hunslet Hawks & Dewsbury Rams

alldesignandprint.co.uk

#112 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 618 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:01 PM

600 including jiggyknight paying £1 + Jiggyknight paying extra £5 = £605 :)

I'm not questioning your result, but your maths assumes he got in for free or doesn't exist at all in the attendance figure.

#113 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 618 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:01 PM

You

I plan to put another fiver in too, so that really throws the sums out.

you can keep your fiver, ######

#114 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:14 PM

600 including jiggyknight paying £1 + Jiggyknight paying extra £5 = £605 :)

I'm not questioning your result, but your maths assumes he got in for free or doesn't exist at all in the attendance figure.

So everyone is already paying £1 extra as default then? Jiggyknight said he got £5 change so how can he be paying £6 into a bucket? Don't understand the paying side of the stadium as one of the few that still go through the Jockey Lane end, which I also don't understand why you can't pay with cash there anymore.

Suggestion

Make the sign bigger that says you can't pay with cash, the amount of people I have seen walk up, then only to have to turn around again is surely getting towards the 30 mark.. And that's only in the time I'm sat in the car which is max 10 minutes.

2014 SQL League Leader

#115 AndyHall

AndyHall
  • Coach
  • 618 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 02:57 PM

Would definately be a good idea for this coming sunday as its all pay anyway.I will use the squadbuilder turnstile if its on.Would imagine all true knights fans wouldnt begrudge paying an extra £1.

Great idea with the girl with the bucket at turnstile went through squad builder turnstile gave the guy a £20 fiver change walks through girl with bucket fiver in hand big smile from kid see ya fiver

So everyone is already paying £1 extra as default then? Jiggyknight said he got £5 change so how can he be paying £6 into a bucket?

Yes, by default, as mentioned above. "Would imagine all true knights fans wouldnt begrudge paying an extra £1".

600 gate at a versus Toulouse cup tie = 600 true knights fans no? So £600 in £1 extras on the turnstiles to the squadbuilder - that includes jiggyknight's extra quid from his £20, leaving a crisp five pound note in his hand...
he walks through, Ah, kid with bucket, £5 into the bucket, therefore £605 to squadbuilder.

Suggestion
http://www.bbc.co.uk...bitesize/maths/

#116 YCKonstantine

YCKonstantine
  • Coach
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:10 PM

So only jiggyknight is putting any money in the bucket then? And as you clearly quoted demon dave saying 'most people would put a quid in' which I assume is about a bucket not a turnstile. So on the subject of buckets, not turnstiles and only one person paying in a bucket which you seem to think, 600 people putting a quid in, which is ALL not most, minus jiggyknight who puts a fiver in is £604. KTHXBAI

Edited by YCKonstantine, 16 April 2013 - 03:15 PM.

2014 SQL League Leader

#117 fozzie

fozzie
  • Coach
  • 258 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:13 PM

Doesn't the half time draw go towards the squadbuilder fund? If so why doesn't everyone buy a ticket instead ?
1.increases prize money
2..gives yourself a chance to win some money+have a go at the crossbar challenge+your also donating your pound towards the squad builder fund.Everyones a winner. Just a thought as prize money seems to be going down.
WERE BLUE, WERE WHITE, WE ARE THE CITY KNIGHTS, WE ARE YORK, WE ARE YORK

#118 Big Ron

Big Ron
  • Coach
  • 307 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:04 PM

Doesn't the half time draw go towards the squadbuilder fund? If so why doesn't everyone buy a ticket instead ?
1.increases prize money
2..gives yourself a chance to win some money+have a go at the crossbar challenge+your also donating your pound towards the squad builder fund.Everyones a winner. Just a thought as prize money seems to be going down.

#119 Big Ron

Big Ron
  • Coach
  • 307 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:05 PM

1.increases prize money

#120 Simon Hall

Simon Hall
  • 2,674 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:28 PM

1.increases prize money

You could always do both.

alldesignandprint.co.uk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users