New signing

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:24 PM

Heard we've signed a wakey first team player. It should be in the YEP tomorrow night apparently.I know who it is but don't want to spoil it for you guys๐Ÿ˜‰. ( if true great signing for us).

Edited by thundergaz, 08 April 2013 - 10:25 PM.

#2 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:36 PM

On loan or permanent Give us a clue or Pm would be nice

#3 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,175 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:38 PM

DP said in his after match speech on Sunday that he'd been looking at a couple of players
Im Fev and im proud

#4 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:41 PM

On loan or permanent Give us a clue or Pm would be nice

As far as I can tell its a permanent signing JT. I won't tell you who the player is as It wouldn't be fair to the club but its a great signing for us and I'm very surprised he's come to us if I'm being honest.

#5 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,703 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 10:50 PM

Well I hope it's in the back line a centre would be great with Sam still been out

#6 The Phantom Horseman

The Phantom Horseman
  • Coach
  • 258 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:23 AM

It's centre Vince Mellars according to Peter Smith, YEP. Scored a great try against Wigan on Sunday.

#7 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,893 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:25 AM

Unbelievable signing if pulled off, has DP finally decided to splash some probiz cash?

#8 Stratobill

Stratobill
  • Coach
  • 1,894 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:16 AM

They did say they would wait until the correct calibre of player suitable for Rovers became available.

We wouldn't be happy if a player signed and was a proper prima (mark Aston ) donna and waste of money .

Credit to all involved, and if on this occasion it doesn't come off then at least we know they're serious bidders when players come on the market.

Up the Fevolution
Are We Human, Or Are We Rovers. Our time For Winning Is Here And Now, So Be Loud N Proud, Lets Hear You Singing, Are We Human, Or Are Rovers. They Play With Style And Virtue, Put Their Bodys On The Line, Always Battling For The Victory, They Always Did The Best They Could, Sing Out For Fev Rovers, Blue N White Is All We Know. Stand Up Proud. Swell Your Heart. You Gotta Let Them Know, Are We Human, No We Are Rovers

#9 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:09 AM

It's centre Vince Mellars according to Peter Smith, YEP. Scored a great try against Wigan on Sunday.

Yeah your right phantom. Also heard this morning were close to signing Kyle trout from wakey too.

#10 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,786 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:24 AM

Unbelievable signing if pulled off, has DP finally decided to splash some probiz cash?

30000 B shares were issued a couple of months ago so you may be right. ^_^

Edited by Griff, 09 April 2013 - 10:25 AM.

"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#11 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:32 AM

Just been told by my mate wakey are offloading 2 or 3 players Isaac John Vince mellars and maybe Kyle trout so they can bring in head hunting rangi chase they need to offload players to cover his wages apparently.

Edited by Maureen T-k, 18 April 2013 - 10:41 PM.

#12 petesmithfan

petesmithfan
  • Coach
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:41 AM

Heard we've signed a wakey first team player. It should be in the YEP tomorrow night apparently.I know who it is but don't want to spoil it for you guys. ( if true great signing for us).

When you say heard, You mean read on twitter and Facebook :lol:

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

#13 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:43 AM

When you say heard, You mean read on twitter and Facebook :lol:

No pete my mate is an assistant coach of the young uns at wakey he told me last night.

#14 petesmithfan

petesmithfan
  • Coach
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:43 AM

Just bin told by my mate wakey are offloading 2 or 3 players Isaac John Vince mellars and maybe Kyle trout so they can bring in head hunting rangi chase they need to offload players to cover his wages apparently.

I just read the same thing on Facebook 5 mins ago aswell

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

#15 petesmithfan

petesmithfan
  • Coach
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:45 AM

He is well informed then, even knowing it would be released in the YEP first, Suprised he did not mention it a few weeks ago when he was first offered to us! 

Edited by petesmithfan, 09 April 2013 - 10:48 AM.

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

#16 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:47 AM

He is well informed then, even knowing it would be released in the YEP first

I don't know pete but that's what I got told. I don't do Facebook or twitter mate I'm too old fashioned wouldn't know where to start๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„.He told me on Saturday night we were signing someone from wakey but he didn't know who until last night.

Edited by thundergaz, 09 April 2013 - 10:49 AM.

#17 petesmithfan

petesmithfan
  • Coach
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:52 AM

Oh I see mate, perhaps he reads face book and twitter then, because it was all over it.  Good signing anyway, hope we kan bring trout in as well

VIVA THE FEVOLUTION

#18 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:55 AM

Oh I see mate, perhaps he reads face book and twitter then, because it was all over it. Good signing anyway, hope we kan bring trout in as well

Yeah you could be right pete he probably did I don't know mate. I watch wakey a lot when Fev are not playing and mellars is a class act fantastic signing for us.

#19 Rarefrith

Rarefrith
  • Coach
  • 548 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:07 PM

Agar not willing to let Mellars go whilst in the first team according Peter Smith YEP on twitter.

#20 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,712 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 12:10 PM

Well.... that lasted long!!!

Cummins Out.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users