• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 OMEGA

OMEGA
  • Coach
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 11:21 PM

No its not a dig about replacing failing floodlights,

Watch this space, Cas to be taken over by consortium, Fulton Snr to step down, Fulton Jnr to reinvest family money, a couple of Cas legends to be involved, Tricky Dicky Wrong to go.

On the downside, Chase will be goneski before the months out and Clarke may well be close behind, money saved will be reinvested into the team immediately

#2 Emosi Koloto

Emosi Koloto
  • Coach
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:51 AM

Daryl Clark is a super player imo, he is one of those players you love to watch. Any team including NRL clubs would be lucky to have him.

Everything under the sun is in tune
But the sun is eclipsed by the moon

#3 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 9,016 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 05:58 AM

Chase gone to where exactly?he cant get a permit
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

#4 OMEGA

OMEGA
  • Coach
  • 1,375 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:43 AM

Chase gone to where exactly?he cant get a permit

If it happens he won't need a permit

#5 Southstander13

Southstander13
  • Coach
  • 1,288 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 07:46 AM

If it happens he won't need a permit

#6 RidingPie

RidingPie
  • Coach
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:09 AM

They need to get rid of Millward before they improve. That will be the biggest single step after new backers.

#7 brummie-eagle

brummie-eagle
  • Coach
  • 819 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:51 AM

They need to get rid of Millward before they improve. That will be the biggest single step after new backers.

Edited by brummie-eagle, 09 April 2013 - 08:54 AM.

why dont they just give andy farrell his medal now?- ray french before the challenge cup final 1998

#8 snapski

snapski
  • Coach
  • 1,069 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 08:59 AM

Millward gone

#9 Bomb Jack

Bomb Jack
  • Coach
  • 2,033 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:06 AM

Millward gone

Where, to the shop for some fags?

Widnes - Super League's newest Club, and Cheshire's Original Glamour Club. Watch out Warrington, we're back !

#10 RidingPie

RidingPie
  • Coach
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:25 AM

Whilst Millwards results at Wigan spoke for themselves in being abysmal, it wasn't until I read Chris Radlinski's autobiography that I realised just how bad it was!

If you've read the book, Rads goes out of his way to not speak badly about anyone (even John Dorahy), but the section on Millward, he more or less just goes to saying what happened and not offering much of an opinion. And what he said was pretty damning.

#11 Exiled Wiganer

Exiled Wiganer
  • Coach
  • 6,333 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 09:36 AM

I heard it was Chase to St George and Clark to Wire.

#12 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,880 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 10:49 AM

I heard it was Chase to St George.

That can't be true as plenty of Aussies have been telling us for the last couple of years that Chase isn't up to NRL standard haven't they?

rldfsignature.jpg

#13 brooza

brooza
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 11:00 AM

That can't be true as plenty of Aussies have been telling us for the last couple of years that Chase isn't up to NRL standard haven't they?

Neither are St George...

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#14 Wellsy4HullFC

Wellsy4HullFC
  • Coach
  • 10,034 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 02:50 PM

Will this rule Chase out of England contention then? You know, since he won't even have a work permit to play over here!
Posted Image

#15 nec

nec
  • Coach
  • 2,379 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:02 PM

I hope so

Will this rule Chase out of England contention then? You know, since he won't even have a work permit to play over here!

Rugby League is a sport that desperately needs to expand its geographical supporter base and its player base. This imperative means that all other requirements are secondary until this is done.

All power in the game should be with governing bodies, especially international governing bodies.

Without these actions we will remain a minor sport internationally and nationally.

#16 brooza

brooza
  • 4,453 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:16 PM

Not really

You can come to the UK as a sports visitor if you are a sportsperson who wants to:

• take part in a specific event, tournament, or series of events (including charity events and exhibition matches) as an individual competitor or a member of an overseas team; or
  • join an amateur team as an amateur sportsperson (provided you receive no payment except for travel and other expenses);
  • make a personal appearance or take part in a promotion such as a book signing or television interview;
  • negotiate a contract or discuss a sponsorship deal;
  • take part in a trial (which must not be in front of an audience, either paying or non-paying);
  • do a short period of training, as an individual or as part of a team.

For example, competitors in the British Open Golf or Wimbledon, touring football and cricket teams, and boxers coming for 1 fight can all be sports visitors.

Although it does say "as a member of an overseas team", I assume that he would also be able to play for England.

http://www.ukba.home...s/requirements/

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#17 RLmadman

RLmadman
  • Players
  • 6 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:31 PM

yes ian millward has left cas, a statement will confirm this soon.....   powell or kear early romoured to be next coach and further bod movements in the next few week

guessing danny orr will lead cas v widnes if the new appointed has not been made this week

#18 RidingPie

RidingPie
  • Coach
  • 1,240 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 03:43 PM

I'm glad about that. I have a friend who used to be involved in the club, he's walked away because of how Millward treated him and others.

I suspect he'll be back supporting them like a shot now.

#19 terrywebbisgod

terrywebbisgod
  • Coach
  • 8,599 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:29 PM

Peter Smith ‏@PeteSmithYEP 2m
Cas Tigers confirm coach Ian Millward has left the club. @CTRLFC

Peter Smith ‏@PeteSmithYEP 57s
Assistant coach Stuart Donlan has also gone. Danny Orr is in temporary charge. @CTRLFC

Edited by terrywebbisgod, 09 April 2013 - 04:30 PM.

Cannibal chiefs chew Camembert cheese,cos chewing keeps them cheeky.

#20 Kenilworth Tiger

Kenilworth Tiger
  • Coach
  • 9,016 posts

Posted 09 April 2013 - 04:31 PM

Official news from Cas

http://www.castigers...cle.php?id=3043
Now then, it's a race between Sandie....and Fairburn....and the little man is in........yeees he's in.

I, just like those Castleford supporters felt that the ball should have gone to David Plange but he put the bit betwen his teeth...and it was a try

Kevin Ward - best player I have ever seen

Posted Image

The real Mick Gledhill is what you see on here, a Bradford fan ........, but deep down knows that Bradford are just not good enough to challenge the likes of Leeds & St Helens.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users