Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Bright Future for Castleford

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#41 longboard

longboard
  • Coach
  • 2,256 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 08:29 AM

not a fev fan at all- just dont see the point of sacking a coach when he has a 4th rate squad, i have 2 eggs in the fridge but i cant make a cake with out the other stuff.

You have two eggs in the fridge, but do you have your chairs at home? B)

#42 brooza

brooza
  • 4,255 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:31 AM

You have two eggs in the fridge, but do you have your chairs at home? B)

He's 4 eggs short of a carton

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, København Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#43 OMEGA

OMEGA
  • Coach
  • 1,201 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:42 PM

Millward gone was a condition of the coming take over as is the removal of a couple of other non playing individuals one mentioned in the op

#44 Red Willow

Red Willow
  • Coach
  • 4,669 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 06:32 PM

Watching Cas in the last few weeks has been like a re run of the Salford situation. I hope it all coms good for them,

#45 tonyXIII

tonyXIII
  • Coach
  • 4,957 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:58 PM

Watching Cas in the last few weeks has been like a re run of the Salford situation. I hope it all coms good for them,

I echo that. Good luck, Cas.

Rethymno Rugby League Appreciation Society
Founder (and, so far, only) member.

#46 Chronicler of Chiswick

Chronicler of Chiswick
  • Coach
  • 2,377 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 10:45 AM

Here, here! Always had a soft spot for Cas, since the Mal Reilly days.

#47 Futtocks

Futtocks
  • Coach
  • 19,818 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:25 PM

I read somewhere that a couple of the new management arrivals were recruited from Coca-Cola. Either they'll bring a seriously professional approach to RL or the culture shock will drive them nuts.

A mind is like a parachute. It doesn’t work if it isn’t open. Frank Zappa (1940 - 1993)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users