TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Oh dear

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#61 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,779 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:55 PM

Agreed you look like a bit of a bell too. What's with the Dogs fans and their issues ?. sweet Jesus.

Why are you so angry? Your team is doing well? A guy makes a simple error and you go off it! Don't be so insecure

#62 M Hopkins

M Hopkins
  • 698 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:31 PM

Think someone needs to chill.

#63 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,750 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:24 PM

No but isn't he employed by Batley? Even part time employment would dictate some form of reasonable and acceptable behaviour here.

Well, would your employer expect to be consulted before someone else offered you a job, or is RL different?

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#64 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,779 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:39 PM

Well, would your employer expect to be consulted before someone else offered you a job, or is RL different?

Well in my profession, yes! But I accept it may be different in sport.

#65 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,958 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:44 PM

Agreed you look like a bit of a bell too. What's with the Dogs fans and their issues ?. sweet Jesus.

Christ on a bike.

#66 Ackropj

Ackropj
  • Coach
  • 311 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:11 PM

Christ on a bike.

Where ?. I'd pay to see that.

#67 beestondog

beestondog
  • Players
  • 50 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:56 PM

#68 Gary Coyle

Gary Coyle
  • Coach
  • 7,267 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:56 AM

Wasn't Mary Magdelan a prostitute!!!!

#69 Ackropj

Ackropj
  • Coach
  • 311 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 07:46 AM

Wasn't Mary Magdelan a prostitute!!!!

Have you been watching the davinci code again ?.

#70 greavesy

greavesy
  • Coach
  • 540 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:44 PM

WTF are you talking about had the better of us for the last 13 years ?. Really ?. Shall I take a look over the last 13 years results of fax vs dogs ?.

Most people realised that i had you mistaken for a Dewsbury supporter on our board gloating at the possible departure of our coach Mr Kear. Knowing that you are a Halifax fan makes no difference at all. you are obviosly worried we may give Fax a run for their money with Kear at the helm and would welcome his departure. As usual a selfish attitude as we may intrude on your deluded efforts to gatecrash the all singing all dancing super duper league.You are no longer a big club Ackrpj get used to it you tried and failed at the big time Does bucket collections at the mount for a certain club revive any memories. I have no axe to grind with Halifax just small minded supporters.

#71 toffee

toffee
  • Coach
  • 240 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:17 PM

Well said greavsy wasnt that long ago either .

#72 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,767 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:42 AM

Why are you dragging us into it and why would we gloat ? Don't you think we have enough of our own problems without worrying about you lot ?

Most people realised that i had you mistaken for a Dewsbury supporter on our board gloating at the possible departure of our coach Mr Kear. Knowing that you are a Halifax fan makes no difference at all. you are obviosly worried we may give Fax a run for their money with Kear at the helm and would welcome his departure. As usual a selfish attitude as we may intrude on your deluded efforts to gatecrash the all singing all dancing super duper league.You are no longer a big club Ackrpj get used to it you tried and failed at the big time Does bucket collections at the mount for a certain club revive any memories. I have no axe to grind with Halifax just small minded supporters.

#73 greavesy

greavesy
  • Coach
  • 540 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:51 AM

Why are you dragging us into it and why would we gloat ? Don't you think we have enough of our own problems without worrying about you lot ?

Not having a go at you G.O.Ram but certain individuels .In general i think our game has a air of negativity about it and it would be nice if supporters were more positive and were constructive to their own clubs developement. You only have to read the forums in the rugby press to see and feel this.

#74 coolie

coolie
  • Coach
  • 3,858 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:36 AM

Be positive ??
games on its backside
if your under illusion the game of rugby league
is going places......wake up!!!!
crowds falling debts rising..if sky pulled the money sunday night the world of pro rugby would be gone by monday.
leeds can get 20,000 for a game batley and dewsburys crowd over a season would cover that figure added together.
championship rugby is a great product but the coverage on premier is pretty poor and unattractive,if both heavy wollen teams were struggling we would stuggle to get 700 fans between us..as the term "old mans rugby" directed at the championship is more than evident...rugby league needs a breath of fresh air to bring something positive back to the game...

from where i dont know and in which form it would take..
weather a break away from super league would bring that new excitement back
i feel championship rugby is looked upon as the poor relations of the world of rugby league.

sad but true

#75 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,750 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:19 PM

Be positive ??
games on its backside
if your under illusion the game of rugby league
is going places......wake up!!!!
crowds falling debts rising..if sky pulled the money sunday night the world of pro rugby would be gone by monday.
leeds can get 20,000 for a game batley and dewsburys crowd over a season would cover that figure added together.
championship rugby is a great product but the coverage on premier is pretty poor and unattractive,if both heavy wollen teams were struggling we would stuggle to get 700 fans between us..as the term "old mans rugby" directed at the championship is more than evident...rugby league needs a breath of fresh air to bring something positive back to the game...

from where i dont know and in which form it would take..
weather a break away from super league would bring that new excitement back
i feel championship rugby is looked upon as the poor relations of the world of rugby league.

sad but true

It's not just Championship RL that is hitting the skids Coolie.

Would you have believed 20 years ago that Salford would only attract 3000 to the same ground that Sale RU drew 9000 two days earlier; that kick'n'clap in general is outperforming RL in terms of attendances; that Cas are struggling to get 4000 in? The best players will be off to RU sharpish if things continue as they are, and the rest of us will be reduced to watching DVD's (old RL matches - behave!!) in our dotage.

Sigh, I remember when.....................................................

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#76 Ackropj

Ackropj
  • Coach
  • 311 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:39 PM

Worried about batley, no certainly not, oh didums, years ago fax needed help financially, then, widnes, Leigh, Bradford, London, Salford, Wakefield, all had financial issues, move on, we are going back to something strong, so are fev, batley will still be playing up a hill in whatever league it is in ten years time, fax won't!!!!!.

Laterz

#77 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,779 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:55 PM

Worried about batley, no certainly not, oh didums, years ago fax needed help financially, then, widnes, Leigh, Bradford, London, Salford, Wakefield, all had financial issues, move on, we are going back to something strong, so are fev, batley will still be playing up a hill in whatever league it is in ten years time, fax won't!!!!!.

Laterz

I am intrigued Mr Angry. When you say Halifax are building back up to something strong by associating themselves with Featherstone, what exactly do you mean? And in addition, I should hope we are playing on our pitch in ten years time, I love it!

#78 Ackropj

Ackropj
  • Coach
  • 311 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:15 PM

Fax are building up to something strong, on and off the pitch, featherstone are doing the same. No association at all, no one else in the league is anywhere near. Simple as that.

#79 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,779 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:21 PM

Fax are building up to something strong, on and off the pitch, featherstone are doing the same. No association at all, no one else in the league is anywhere near. Simple as that.

Are you two a country mile ahead of everyone else then?

#80 Ackropj

Ackropj
  • Coach
  • 311 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:26 PM

Are you two a country mile ahead of everyone else then?

Spot on!. Sheffield have no ground or fans, other than that they are a superbly run outfit and if they had the two missing ingredients would be in SL now. Leigh ate on deaths door and knocking, financially, their crowds are dwindling and they have now twinned with Wigan, you guys, you may own you'd ground but with that comes the upkeep expenses and with that slope and those crowds are stuck invetween a rock and a hard place to improve facilities without massive gate increases.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users