Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Brad Dwyer joins Huddersfield Giants on Loan

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 PhillH

PhillH
  • Coach
  • 2,242 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:30 AM

http://www.examiner....86081-33148504/

Rugby League - great game, shame about the administration.

#2 Shizonamy

Shizonamy
  • Coach
  • 1,008 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:45 AM

And Hunslet sign Michael Haley.
"A lion sleeps in the heart of every brave man." Turkish Proverb

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,785 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:55 AM

I would like to wish Brad all the best at Huddersfield. He is one of the most talented young players i have seen in years. I hope we see him back in a Swinton shirt again in the near future.

Riggy

#4 TIM THE LION

TIM THE LION
  • Coach
  • 370 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:34 PM

If it doesn't rain it pours hope we get a replacement fast as we will be up a certain creek without a certain paddle if we don't. Can anyone think of a possible replacement?

Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could only do a little.

Edmund Burke

#5 Barnie

Barnie
  • Coach
  • 1,986 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:52 PM

Well we have been playing him at hooker anyway. we should be using him at scrum half.

we need to play watson and smith as interchange hookers and get a young tricky SH with bags of pace.
Dont worry, it will soon be Christmas!

Posted Image

#6 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,785 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:09 PM

Maybe we will get Gareth O'Brien back now that Lee Briers is on the mend.

#7 parky

parky
  • Coach
  • 281 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:22 PM

We could replace him with Ian Millward. Perhaps its too late.

#8 Blue Monkey

Blue Monkey
  • Coach
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:26 PM

And Hunslet sign Michael Haley.

Bill's grandson?

#9 LOYALION

LOYALION
  • Coach
  • 919 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:50 PM

So, he's on squad rotation duty at Huddersfield. Does that mean when he's not playing he can come back to us or does he play for Giants partner club?
Bum deal all round for our club. Good luck anyway Brad!

"no-one knows what it's like to be the bad man.........behind blue eyes"

#10 Little Lion Man

Little Lion Man
  • Coach
  • 327 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:30 PM

Maybe we will get Gareth O'Brien back now that Lee Briers is on the mend.

Psychic - Gareth O Brien returns to the Swinton squad...

I don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence.

"Be mindful of the prayers you send,
Pray hard but pray with care,
For the tears that you are crying now,
Are just your answered prayers"

#11 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,785 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:40 PM

He will score twice and Jack Cooper too will score if he gets on !!.

And the euromillions numbers are * * * * * * * *

#12 greengrass

greengrass
  • Coach
  • 200 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:20 PM

Sorry its a bit late on my post on this topic I have been working.  For me this is a total joke and makes us even more of a laughing stock.  That director from Wolves at the legion at the beginning of the season said "we will be sending our best players to you, we want to work alongside your", not only have they picked our new coach, there sending there best players to other clubs.

Our pants are being pulled down big time, we are a total joke of a club.  Good Work again the Swinton Board.

Edited by greengrass, 12 April 2013 - 07:20 PM.

#13 RIGGY

RIGGY
  • Coach
  • 1,785 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:40 AM

Brad is on a one month loan to Giants BUT he can only play in two games in that month as one is a cup game and the other is against Warrington.

I am sure we will see him back soon

#14 LOYALION

LOYALION
  • Coach
  • 919 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:05 AM

Sorry its a bit late on my post on this topic I have been working. For me this is a total joke and makes us even more of a laughing stock. That director from Wolves at the legion at the beginning of the season said "we will be sending our best players to you, we want to work alongside your", not only have they picked our new coach, there sending there best players to other clubs.

Our pants are being pulled down big time, we are a total joke of a club. Good Work again the Swinton Board.

Get a grip mate. Dwyer is a class player that will most probably be playing at the highest level quite soon. I would think he is on loan to get more experience at Super League level ti see if they want to retain him or let him go maybe next year, possibly with the rumour of Clarke being signed from Cas!

As for them choosing our head coach I thought we'd put that one to bed!

"no-one knows what it's like to be the bad man.........behind blue eyes"

#15 juliancaine

juliancaine
  • Coach
  • 442 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:00 PM

Sorry its a bit late on my post on this topic I have been working.  For me this is a total joke and makes us even more of a laughing stock.  That director from Wolves at the legion at the beginning of the season said "we will be sending our best players to you, we want to work alongside your", not only have they picked our new coach, there sending there best players to other clubs.

Our pants are being pulled down big time, we are a total joke of a club.  Good Work again the Swinton Board.

I never thought i'd see the day the once great swinton lions would become warrington wolves and tony smiths #####/reserve side.

#16 mark richardson

mark richardson
  • Coach
  • 2,979 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:46 PM

I never thought i'd see the day the once great swinton lions would become warrington wolves and tony smiths #####/reserve side.

You shouldve mentioned it before mate.

#17 Little Lion Man

Little Lion Man
  • Coach
  • 327 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 08:41 PM

Why? Has something happened that I missed?

Typical Swinton, no announcement of becoming bitches on the website.

I don't mind stealing bread from the mouths of decadence.

"Be mindful of the prayers you send,
Pray hard but pray with care,
For the tears that you are crying now,
Are just your answered prayers"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users