Rugby League World Issue 402

Try our Fantastic 5-Issue Bundle Offer! For just £18, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:
The Play-offs Issue - pictured (out 12 Sept) – Covering the climax of the Super League & Championship seasons
The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final excitement from both sides of the world plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Germany Rugby League News

RLEF media release

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Honor James

Honor James
  • Coach
  • 1,307 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:50 AM

An Easter tour by Heidelberg Lions under-16s included an historic first rugby league match between French and German teams.

The visitors defeated a local development selection 16-6 in the Perpignan suburb of Baho with German U16 international Florian Rambow scoring the first and last tries.

“I had a lot fun playing and I love the pace of this game. I would like to play League more often,” he said.

After the encounter both teams watched an U18 match before attending the Catalan Dragons Super League clash against Leeds, as guests of the club.

Rugby League Deutschland will try to organize a similar tour in October, including attending France’s 2013 World Cup match against New Zealand in Avignon.

“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”  Eleanor Roosevelt

#2 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,549 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:25 PM

Good stuff.

rldfsignature.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users