Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Germany Rugby League News

RLEF media release

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Honor James

Honor James
  • Coach
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 09:50 AM

An Easter tour by Heidelberg Lions under-16s included an historic first rugby league match between French and German teams.

The visitors defeated a local development selection 16-6 in the Perpignan suburb of Baho with German U16 international Florian Rambow scoring the first and last tries.

“I had a lot fun playing and I love the pace of this game. I would like to play League more often,” he said.

After the encounter both teams watched an U18 match before attending the Catalan Dragons Super League clash against Leeds, as guests of the club.

Rugby League Deutschland will try to organize a similar tour in October, including attending France’s 2013 World Cup match against New Zealand in Avignon.

“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”  Eleanor Roosevelt

#2 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,549 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 05:25 PM

Good stuff.

rldfsignature.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users