RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE (ISSUE 397 - MAY 2014): Available to download now. Get the app from Apple Newsstand or GooglePlay, or click here to read it online now at Pocketmags.com - Print edition in shops from Friday, or click here to get it delivered by post in the UK or worldwide.

Rugby League World - April 2014
League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Michael Haley

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Moose

Moose
  • Coach
  • 121 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 11:34 AM

Fev forward Michael Haley has signed for Hunslet Hawks, good, bad? what's your opinion of him

#2 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 4,986 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:03 PM

Fev forward Michael Haley has signed for Hunslet Hawks, good, bad? what's your opinion of him

Good lad, but unfortunately injury prone
Im Fev and im proud

#3 The King Of Leon

The King Of Leon
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:22 PM

Very impressed with him whenever ive seen him in a Fev shirt, should go well for us.
Posted Image

#4 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,638 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:36 PM

If you can keep him fit he probably will be a good signing for you guys. But that's a big if to keep him fit as mo says he's very injury prone another Darren Anderton 😄😄😄.

#5 Bob Crowther

Bob Crowther
  • Coach
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:25 PM

If you can keep him fit he probably will be a good signing for you guys. But that's a big if to keep him fit as mo says he's very injury prone another Darren Anderton .

Thought that he was packing in due to work commitments and injuries. Good player but not quite big enough for the props.

#6 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,638 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 01:37 PM

Thought that he was packing in due to work commitments and injuries. Good player but not quite big enough for the props.

I don't think he was happy at being left out of the squad against swinton bob and maybe that was a factor in why he left but who knows not a great loss to us anyway as he never hardly played anyway.If hunslet get 4 games out of him this season I would be surprised as he's always injured.He seems to play one game and then he misses the next 10.

Edited by thundergaz, 10 April 2013 - 01:46 PM.

#7 Matt J

Matt J
  • 7,710 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:02 PM

110%er

Cummins Out.

#8 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,111 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 02:41 PM

Thought that he was packing in due to work commitments and injuries. Good player but not quite big enough for the props.

The official reason for leaving was work commitments, no mention was made of him finishing. I'm summising that a change in work circumstances has meant he couldn't train as required, and thus a mutual agreement to let him go.

Good prop imo at our level, and will be missed, though he was another Morro in terms of being unlucky with injuries in his time with us.

"Featherstone outside the Super League is like Rooney, Ronaldo, Villa out of Euro 2012."

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

#9 elppaxr2i

elppaxr2i
  • Coach
  • 1,754 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 07:43 PM

Think he is from the leeds area so makes sense to join a club from there

Sounds like it was Grimshaw situation all over again

Good luck to him

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users