League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

12/04/13 - Leeds Rhinos v London Broncos - KO 8pm

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Poll: Who will win? (10 member(s) have cast votes)

Who will win?

1. Voted Leeds Rhinos (7 votes [70.00%])

Percentage of vote: 70.00%

2. London Broncos (3 votes [30.00%])

Percentage of vote: 30.00%

3. Draw (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Leeds Wire

Leeds Wire
  • Coach
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:57 PM

London by 6. One of those Easter hangovers.

#22 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,027 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:50 AM

Leeds, by 20.

2826856.jpg?type=articleLandscape

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

#23 Spicer

Spicer
  • Coach
  • 1,693 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:34 AM

As this has been a decent hunting ground in recent times I am inexplicably going

for an away win by 4.

Will probably get stuffed mind. ;) 

#24 brooza

brooza
  • 4,301 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:43 AM

As much as I'd like London to win a match, I don't want them to win this one. I'll be happy with a close win by Leeds to stay (potentially) top of the league, and London to win next weekend :)

St Albans Centurions 1st Team Manager. Former Medway Dragons Wheelchair RL player.

Leeds Rhinos, St Albans Centurions y Griffons Madrid fan. Also follow (to a lesser extent) Catalans Dragons, London Broncos, South Sydney Rabbitohs, Jacksonville Axemen, Vrchlabi Mad Squirrels, KĂžbenhavn Black Swans, Red Star Belgrade and North Hertfordshire Crusaders.

Moderator of the International board

#25 goldcoaster

goldcoaster
  • Coach
  • 2,750 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:51 PM

Just got back from the game. Sloppy in parts- the weather didn't help there. London probably had as much of the ball and put as much pressure on Leeds as Leeds did to them. The inference was while London's forwards matched Leeds, Leeds created more in attack through the likes of Sinfield and McGuire. In contrast London's halves were very poor.

Seriously, Craig Gower used to be good, but he should really hang up his boots. He looked unfit, overweight and disinterested. He made too many errors and created little. Witt was just as poor.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#26 chuffer

chuffer
  • Coach
  • 3,446 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:10 PM

Witt is another one of those players that showed so much promise a yr or two ago at Crusaders.......would like to see him do really well

#27 Harrigan

Harrigan
  • Coach
  • 967 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:10 PM

London were never in the game and I thought Leeds forwards were on top all game.

Kirke, Achurch and Singleton all had good games in the pack and Moon, Hall and Watkins looked good off the back of it. Hall got the ball twice 1 on 1 with Dixon and slaughtered him both times. The first time Dixon struggled to keep up with Watkins once he went past him.

Leeds could have had more, but at the end of the day never got out of 2nd gear. It was a good match to play your full team and still be able to give players a bit of a rest during it.

Cas up next. We should stuff them but its Cas, so expect them to notch their 2nd win of the season, both against us :lol:

rhinosbulldogs_zps04cf7e0a.jpg

#28 T Dub

T Dub
  • Coach
  • 961 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:15 PM

Dullest game of the season

Southstand amused itself by performing its repertoire of songs from the last few seasons

Edited by T Dub, 13 April 2013 - 12:16 PM.

#29 Leeds Wire

Leeds Wire
  • Coach
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:36 PM

I didn't think London were that bad. I thought they had lots of variety in attack and were only kept out in the first half by the brilliance of Hardaker and Watkins at the back.

I thought the score flattered Leeds to some extent and I wouldn't give up on London just yet. They have talent and spirit and should win a few more yet.

I went to the Wire v London game a couple of weeks ago and it was almost a replica game - atmosphere like a wake and the home team not having any spark; plus London showing glimpses of their potential but never looking like winning.

#30 Leeds Wire

Leeds Wire
  • Coach
  • 3,835 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 06:41 PM

Dullest game of the seasonSouthstand amused itself by performing its repertoire of songs from the last few seasons

Oh yeah, I forgot to say thank goodness I don't have to listen to the south stand noise every home game. An awful dirge and a hugely irritating backdrop to the game.

#31 hindle xiii

hindle xiii
  • Coach
  • 21,027 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:28 AM

2826856.jpg?type=articleLandscape

On Odsal Top baht 'at.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users