League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Kingstone Press Championship Week 11

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

Poll: Which game are you most looking forward to? (23 member(s) have cast votes)

Which game are you most looking forward to?

1. Doncaster v Featherstone Rovers (5 votes [21.74%])

Percentage of vote: 21.74%

2. Batley Bulldogs v Whitehaven (2 votes [8.70%])

Percentage of vote: 8.70%

3. Voted Halifax v Leigh Centurions (6 votes [26.09%])

Percentage of vote: 26.09%

4. Sheffield Eagles v Barrow Raiders (1 votes [4.35%])

Percentage of vote: 4.35%

5. Swinton Lions v Hunslet Hawks (1 votes [4.35%])

Percentage of vote: 4.35%

6. Workington Town v Keighley Cougars (4 votes [17.39%])

Percentage of vote: 17.39%

7. York City Knights v Dewsbury Rams (4 votes [17.39%])

Percentage of vote: 17.39%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,304 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:10 PM

York City Knights have moved up to Sixth place in the Kingstone Press Championship after a gutsy 29-20 victory over Dewsbury Rams at a blustery Huntington Stadium today.

:)

Posted Image

#22 Jarv

Jarv
  • Coach
  • 147 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:51 PM

Went to the game today as part of the Hull FC tenner for a season ticket holder offer. Was disappointed with Dewsbury have gone downhill since I saw them last. York looked OK. My only "criticism" and I guess I noticed it more with an interest in the Hull players was the two lads who played hooker (and the kid with curly hair the worst culprit) seemed incapable of playing the ball to right to where Nicklas, Kent and Briscoe where playing. Nicklas in particular looked frustrated. Do the dual ref players actually train over there? It almost seamed like two different teams on the pitch for York. Thought Kent looked solid anyway. Despite wanting York to win I almost changed my mind with that chuffing drum....

York City Knights have moved up to Sixth place in the Kingstone Press Championship after a gutsy 29-20 victory over Dewsbury Rams at a blustery Huntington Stadium today.

:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users