Cashing In On The Bulls

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 06:20 AM

I wonder if the stadium company are considering opening up Studds Bar for the travelling Bradford fans. Considering there are no Pubs open around Spotland. This could be the perfect excuse to get some revenue into the coffers.

Also if the club need a Golden Gamble ticket seller for the Bradford end I'm happy to put my hand up. As long as I get let in for nowt & don't miss to much of the game
Phil Bull.

Hopefully my post are viewed as positive, and I cannot be held responsible for causing any offence to anyone associated with this message board

#2 boro hornet

boro hornet
  • Coach
  • 775 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:26 AM

The idea of opening the Studds bar is a good one for the stadium to make some money and should be looked at.

The club is always looking for volunteers and im sure they will except your offer,but why should you be let in for nothing when every one else as to pay. 

Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

#3 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:28 AM

The idea of opening the Studds bar is a good one for the stadium to make some money and should be looked at.

The club is always looking for volunteers and im sure they will except your offer,but why should you be let in for nothing when every one else as to pay.

Just a joke Boro, Jesus calm down. You don't ask you don't get.
Phil Bull.

Hopefully my post are viewed as positive, and I cannot be held responsible for causing any offence to anyone associated with this message board

#4 boro hornet

boro hornet
  • Coach
  • 775 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:55 PM

just asking a question that's all ,so are you still up for volunteering then
Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

#5 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:07 PM

Yeah if they need sellers for the Bulls fans i am happy to put my hand up. Let me know when they want me there etc and who to report to and ill get myself up to the office in time come game day
Phil Bull.

#6 boro hornet

boro hornet
  • Coach
  • 775 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:46 PM

thanks for that will get the information for you

#7 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 04:02 PM

Cheers
Phil Bull.

#8 StarfireHypervixen

StarfireHypervixen
  • Coach
  • 108 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:39 AM

Yeah if they need sellers for the Bulls fans i am happy to put my hand up. Let me know when they want me there etc and who to report to and ill get myself up to the office in time come game day

You should probably phone the club. I would think they would be coordinating the volunteers.
Living life in such a way, that when my feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan says "Oh *@$^! She's awake!"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users