TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

WRIGHT WAITS ON ANKLE SCAN RESULTS - Dewsbury Rams

Club news release

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Honor James

Honor James
  • Coach
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 07:00 AM

Hooker Ryan Wright is still unsure when he will return to action for the Rams after revealing he is waiting on the results of a recent ankle X-ray. The 21-year-old suffered the injury during the defeat at Barrow last month and, after making the cut for the game against Leigh, has not featured in the side since.

Dewsbury’s number nine is hoping that the results will mean he can make a swift return to action, but acknowledges it may not be that straight forward. “At this stage it’s hard to say when I’m going to be back, I’m down at the hospital on Friday for the results of my MRI X-rays. I just hope they won’t be too bad and I won’t be out for much longer,” explained Wright. “It’s all down to the results because if it’s something or nothing then I could be back in a couple of weeks, but if it’s serious then I might be out for a while longer yet. I’m hoping it’s just a couple of weeks and I can back into action.”

Rams media team

Edited by Honor James, 11 April 2013 - 07:02 AM.

“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.”  Eleanor Roosevelt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users