Rugby League World Issue 400 - Out Now!

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD MAGAZINE - ISSUE 400 - OUT NOW!
84 pages, 38 years of history from Open Rugby to the present day.
Click here for the digital edition to read online via smartphone, tablet and desktop devices including iPhone, iPad, Android & Kindle HD.
Click here to order a copy for delivery by post. Annual subscriptions also available worldwide.
Find out what's inside Issue 400
/ View a Gallery of all 400 covers / WH Smith Branches stocking Issue 400
Read Jamie Jones-Buchanan's Top 5 RLW Interviews including Marwan Koukash, Lee Briers, Gareth Thomas, Steve Ganson & Matt King OBE

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Liam Campbell

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 beachy01

beachy01
  • Players
  • 31 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:04 PM

Cammy put on Facebook that he's not playing this weekend and he was ###### off. Someone else wrote under it hope your not off to haven. So that's where this has come from but at no point did cammy say he was off anywhere, and like he said his jobs here so why would he

#22 shun

shun
  • Coach
  • 1,504 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:34 PM

Cammy put on Facebook that he's not playing this weekend and he was ###### off. Someone else wrote under it hope your not off to haven. So that's where this has come from but at no point did cammy say he was off anywhere, and like he said his jobs here so why would he

he wasnt playing as he was what??

#23 Plan of Attack

Plan of Attack
  • Coach
  • 768 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:12 PM

he wasnt playing as he was what??

Injured from a crash in his car

#24 Raiderslad

Raiderslad
  • Players
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 11:27 AM

Campbell was fit to play against Sheffield yesterday but he wasnt picked by holty!! 

#25 beachy01

beachy01
  • Players
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 11:40 AM

apparently was fit to play last week aswell

#26 bangbang

bangbang
  • Coach
  • 518 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:31 PM

Maybe Holt thought in reality that we wouldn’t be getting anything from the eagles game so gave Cammy an extra week off to recover.

Rip the bludgers heads off!

#27 lifer

lifer
  • Coach
  • 276 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:33 PM

its been  mentioned again on whitehaven forum that he has signed for them and could be in their team sunday...

Edited by lifer, 15 April 2013 - 12:34 PM.

#28 Marrafan

Marrafan
  • Players
  • 47 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:53 PM

its been  mentioned again on whitehaven forum that he has signed for them and could be in their team sunday...

Lifer,

You were the one that raised the subject on the Haven forum  (a topic created by you) and you commented again after a Town fan has mentioned him signing for Haven. No Whitehaven supporter has claimed that we are a. Signing him or B. Interested in him.

I don't know what your agenda is but don't bring us into it!!

#29 Raiderslad

Raiderslad
  • Players
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 01:17 PM

he wasnt fit to play against Miners in the CC and he definatley hasnt signed for whitehaven, but was fit to play against sheffield and judging by his facebook he wasnt impressed that he wasnt picked! lets be realistic CC we arent going to go any further, and the same with the Northern Rail, So we really should be sending out our strongest team to pick up as many points in the league as we can. 

#30 Michael Ashton

Michael Ashton
  • Coach
  • 5,510 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:13 PM

I thought he had a one match ban. Has this been served.

Posted Image

#31 Baaarrow

Baaarrow
  • Coach
  • 1,031 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:37 PM

Yes he served it against Leigh Miners.

Posted Image

#32 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,134 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 02:54 PM

Oh FFS I wouldnt play him now until Swinton at home...lets have Cammy 100% fit and rested for the visit of Warrington A.

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#33 lifer

lifer
  • Coach
  • 276 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 03:02 PM

Barrows best player on his day. chomping at the bit to get back is only a good sign for him and barrow..

#34 STW

STW
  • Coach
  • 1,466 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:25 PM

Oh FFS I wouldnt play him now until Swinton at home...lets have Cammy 100% fit and rested for the visit of Warrington A.

Agreed!!

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it!

Steve W

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users