Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Donny 12 Featherstone 28

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 morty

morty
  • Coach
  • 2,178 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:15 PM

Full time score

Lee Morton

Raiders have risen from the ashes

#2 Plan of Attack

Plan of Attack
  • Coach
  • 792 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:16 PM

That will Keep doncaster below us then

#3 Baaarrow

Baaarrow
  • Coach
  • 1,078 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 08:16 PM

Good result for Barrow. No bp for Donny

Posted Image

#4 barrowbob

barrowbob
  • Coach
  • 410 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 05:10 AM

The game was meant to be shown on freeview on premier sports, when I put it on it was South Wales vs north Wales. Clarkys boys took a bit of a stuffing!
I was looking forward to seeing it before my last nightshift last night, does anyone subscribe to premier sports and is it worth it, I know they show Nrl but me mate reckons only 1 a week is live, the rest are recorded, is this right?

Thanks in advance

#5 Bearman

Bearman
  • Coach
  • 2,461 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:51 AM

The game was meant to be shown on freeview on premier sports, when I put it on it was South Wales vs north Wales. Clarkys boys took a bit of a stuffing!
I was looking forward to seeing it before my last nightshift last night, does anyone subscribe to premier sports and is it worth it, I know they show Nrl but me mate reckons only 1 a week is live, the rest are recorded, is this right?
Thanks in advance

7 NRL games a week? What's not to like?
As for being live, the live games are at inopportune times anyway so I tend to watch them at my own convenience.

Back on the Donny v Fev game, congratulations to my opponent in this weeks tipping competition Michael Ashton who got the score exactly right!

Edited by bearman, 12 April 2013 - 06:53 AM.

Ron Banks
Bears and Barrow

#6 STW

STW
  • Coach
  • 1,481 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 09:10 AM

Thanks in advance

One Live game starting at 10-30 Friday morning followed by another two Live games from 8-30 on Saturday Morning, the second of which is Free to view. If you fancy getting up at 6am Sunday there's another Live game then. Even the the games that are not shown Live are still shown in their entirety. So, despite last nights Donny/Fev shambles, Premier still well worth it in my opinion.

Edited by STW, 12 April 2013 - 09:10 AM.

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it!

Steve W

#7 Michael Ashton

Michael Ashton
  • Coach
  • 5,572 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:33 AM

Thanks bearman. More good luck than good management.

Posted Image

#8 Michael Ashton

Michael Ashton
  • Coach
  • 5,572 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:38 AM

Just noticed bearman. You were only a try a side off. Well done to you.

Posted Image

#9 RSN

RSN
  • Coach
  • 4,196 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 06:33 PM

Glad they didn't get a bonus point, I feel games at home to the top sides is where we need to get bonus points to gain ground on other sides. They could be crucial come end of the season.

#10 mjc

mjc
  • Coach
  • 302 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:57 PM

I was looking forward to donny but had too watch the 2 welsh teams instead  sadly i thought 2 poor teams  ! just a question was there any fans there lol as camera panned full lengh off ground an not a soul 2 be seen

#11 cath1820

cath1820
  • Coach
  • 198 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:48 PM

just noticed on premier sports that the Donny game is being shown at 14 45pm tomorrow afternoon on free view
fingers crossed it is that game come on you raiders

#12 Eagleraider

Eagleraider
  • 3,607 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:48 AM

If ever you want to watch on a Thursday night, or other times, you can watch on pc/laptop etc , FOR FREE, if you use 

http://www.wiziwig.t...iscipline=rugby

Contrary to what is put on screen, you do not need to download anything, just remove various elements using the  "x" box in the corner of the "adverts" etc.

Great website and if you go to the row, on a Thursday which shows the sky/premiersports logo, then away you go......

You can also try http://nutjob.eu/njtvx2.html

Good luck: Souths v Storm on now!!

Semper In Facaebus Summus Sole Profundum Veriat