Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

Taxing Time for Owdumb

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 The Baron Mk11

The Baron Mk11
  • Coach
  • 773 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 07:49 AM

Whoops!!

Taxing times again for Roughyeds

Date published: 11 April 2013

OLDHAM RLFC chiefs have reassured fans the club’s short-term future remains secure - despite another winding-up petition by HM Revenue and Customs.

HMRC is owed over £6,000; a petition claim is due to be heard in the High Court on April 22, but it appears that arrears will be cleared well in advance.

Will the Owdumb Fans ever see an end to this charade of a management set up?

QUIS CUSTODIAT IPSOS CUSTODES

#2 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:43 AM

I feel sorry for them in a way. I don't think the current management is helping at all. They constantly come out & ask for help, but when help comes it seems the door gets slammed shut in any potentials help faces.

£6k shouldn't be a problem though. Surely they can stop Bloomers weekly spray tans, that must save a small fortune?
Phil Bull.

Hopefully my post are viewed as positive, and I cannot be held responsible for causing any offence to anyone associated with this message board

#3 Pugwash

Pugwash
  • Coach
  • 1,831 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 02:59 PM

Groundhog Day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pugwash.
Bobbie Goulding is God
Posted Image

DeepakChopra:

"Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask yourself if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future".

War doesn't decide who is right, just who is left!

Andrew Birch is Pugwash.

#4 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 02:51 PM

Notice on twitter that Oldham's most influential player Jamie Dallimore had left the club. "It's just not worked out" was his reason

A bad week up the wrong end of the A627M
Phil Bull.

Hopefully my post are viewed as positive, and I cannot be held responsible for causing any offence to anyone associated with this message board

#5 TOSH1960

TOSH1960
  • Coach
  • 419 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:04 PM

Improved a bit today winning 36-0.

#6 boro hornet

boro hornet
  • Coach
  • 781 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:12 PM

you not part of the Oldham army that goes to all the matches then Tosh
Success does not consists in never making blunders,but in never making the same one the second time.

#7 Anita Bath

Anita Bath
  • Coach
  • 508 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:57 PM

105 the attendence - trying to find out if there has ever been a lower attendence betwen two so called professional clubs in a competitive game.

Not found one yet!

Hang your heads in shem RFL.

#8 fillipo del toro

fillipo del toro
  • Coach
  • 257 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:07 AM

105 the attendence - trying to find out if there has ever been a lower attendence betwen two so called professional clubs in a competitive game.

Not found one yet!

Hang your heads in shem RFL.

That's a worry. I'd of thought 30 or so BIFFOs would of traveled
Phil Bull.

#9 allroughyed

allroughyed
  • Coach
  • 953 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 11:21 AM

We took about 30. All Golds are badly supported and never once got near our 25 mtr line.

GIVE US A TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!