Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

town vs cougars predictions

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 wonky

wonky
  • Coach
  • 4,623 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 10:53 AM

another huge game for town, and in reality an absolute must win, and one we should do but it wont be easy. the return of matty, and the likes of callum and acton being rested will mean we have too much in attack for them.
town 34 keighley 14
the futures bright,the futures blue and white

#2 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,183 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:07 AM

Not often confident but am this week . We'll win this one . Also getting important that you don't let teams around us leave with anything , any point is big

Edited by DavidM, 12 April 2013 - 11:07 AM.

#3 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 11:11 AM

Weve got to be clinical ,stop these bloody daft mistakes that have been littering the games.good luck Town
COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#4 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,183 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 12:00 PM

Phew that'll be the day bomber ! That's what makes all our games such a struggle . We have the talent but our errors shackle us.
If we can produce like that hour last year versus Donny ... Well we see what we're capable of . We just don't bring it out enough . No one finds perfection , but we need to find a higher consistency of performance for this next phase of the campaign , and that comes through lowering your error and penalty rate and steeling your goaline defence , as we're a team who will always score points . We have the talent , we have a team that's not inferior at this level - lets show what we can do !!

Edited by DavidM, 12 April 2013 - 12:05 PM.

#5 bomber is god

bomber is god
  • Coach
  • 1,116 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:08 PM

hopefully town by atleast 13 .

COME ON YOU TOWN!!

#6 town4me

town4me
  • Workington
  • 2,019 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:22 PM

hmmm how many DR will the cougars bring ??? we have to win this and i would expect to deny them a BP. Town by 16

#7 DavidM

DavidM
  • Coach
  • 6,183 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 08:28 PM

I think after holding out for ages they joined Cas after they found themselves sinking , so looking at their SL squad I can't see much to fear if they bring a few of their outsiders . With Matty and Thacks back leading the ship we have to much . Our pack to grind us to victory .

Edited by DavidM, 12 April 2013 - 08:30 PM.