• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#21 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,657 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:54 PM

We beat Fev without any...

Here we go. Hemel could of beaten us that day and the way were playing a lately I wouldn't be surprised if we get turned over by a so called smaller club again this season.

#22 Rambo

Rambo
  • Coach
  • 500 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:12 PM

Time to get rid of Pryce. Looked uninterested, obviously doesn't want to play for us.
Posted Image

#23 badger24

badger24
  • Coach
  • 374 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:18 PM

Here we go. Hemel could of beaten us that day and the way were playing a lately I wouldn't be surprised if we get turned over by a so called smaller club again this season.

Was he aiming it at you ????
No .

#24 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,908 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:27 PM

2 words KARL PRYCE !!!!!!!
What a load of ###### he is . Trading standards should be notified !!! Ha ha

This seems to be a recurring theme!

#25 barlby knight

barlby knight
  • Coach
  • 1,002 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:29 PM

Poor effort from Pryce today , didn't even have the good grace to come & thank your support at the end , just skulked off head down , well done to both teams on a decent game today in difficult windy conditions
LOVE THE KNIGHTS , LIVE THE KNIGHTS

#26 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,908 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:29 PM

Eagles away, slim bonus point chance.

Are you sure?

#27 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,657 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:30 PM

2 words KARL PRYCE !!!!!!!
What a load of ###### he is . Trading standards should be notified !!! Ha ha

I'm not going to comment as I've only seen him play once and that was against us. But one man doesn't make a team no matter how much of a reputation he comes with especially if he plays out wide.

#28 leedsram

leedsram
  • Players
  • 98 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:58 PM

when players under perform they get dropped or not selected eg james craven.... yet disinterested players karl price who is stealing a wage gets selected week in week out... gm must think in his little head head that kp will be better next week and give him another chance,  hate to say this but i think gm should stick with coaching young uns hes not up to it at this level,

#29 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,303 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:00 PM

York City Knights have moved up to Sixth place in the Kingstone Press Championship after a gutsy 29-20 victory over Dewsbury Rams at a blustery Huntington Stadium today.

:)

Posted Image

#30 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,267 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:12 PM

when players under perform they get dropped or not selected eg james craven.... yet disinterested players karl price who is stealing a wage gets selected week in week out... gm must think in his little head head that kp will be better next week and give him another chance,  hate to say this but i think gm should stick with coaching young uns hes not up to it at this level,

Unfortunately I wasn't a the game. How many tackles did KP miss? How many balls did he drop? How many passes di he get?

I'm just looking for an objective assessment you understand?

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#31 Spanish Knight

Spanish Knight
  • Coach
  • 9,811 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:24 PM

He should have got a try late in the second half when the ball was chipped into the corner and he was the nearest, but he just didn't bother going for it, a couple of Rams supporters stood near us were going nuts.

#32 DEANO

DEANO
  • Coach
  • 1,067 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:28 PM

thought he was greedy and didn't make any inroads with the ball in hand. we had one last year who came for the money and never tried.how he gets a game this year in sl i will never know
sometimes you have to take a step backwards to move forward

#33 leedsram

leedsram
  • Players
  • 98 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:29 PM

gm wont mind that one bit, kp knows he will be playing next week

#34 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,303 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:30 PM

thought he was greedy and didn't make any inroads with the ball in hand. we had one last year who came for the money and never tried.how he gets a game this year in sl i will never know

Sadly, Jordan Tansey is actually playing some of the best rugby of his life at the moment.

Posted Image

#35 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 960 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:32 PM

Finding it hard to understand the team selection for this game,no Craven,Austin,Jones and Ja-mel,would had been nice to have experience like these at least on the sub's bench.We have a few young kids out there doing it tough ,they need all the help they can get.

#36 DEANO

DEANO
  • Coach
  • 1,067 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:33 PM

my point exactly.playing beneath himself but happy to take the money

#37 leedsram

leedsram
  • Players
  • 98 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:42 PM

Finding it hard to understand the team selection for this game,no Craven,Austin,Jones and Ja-mel,would had been nice to have experience like these at least on the sub's bench.We have a few young kids out there doing it tough ,they need all the help they can get.

beats me too, saying that morton looks ok at full back, thought austin was back fit

#38 andyram

andyram
  • Coach
  • 960 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:44 PM

We beat Fev without any...

If you beat the mighty Fev Rovers with no duel - reg players,it makes our bonus point respectable.But now did you struggle so much last week in the cup ?

#39 Gav Wilson

Gav Wilson
  • Coach
  • 3,303 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:51 PM

If you beat the mighty Fev Rovers with no duel - reg players,it makes our bonus point respectable.But now did you struggle so much last week in the cup ?

No idea mate, I was in Dublin on my stag do!

:D

Posted Image

#40 DEANO

DEANO
  • Coach
  • 1,067 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:54 PM

cos we were away!!we now have 15 points,13 of them have come at home. we don't turn up away from home

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users