Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

for al the frustrated guitarists out there. I feel yours an this guy's pain

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 l'angelo mysterioso

l'angelo mysterioso
  • Coach
  • 41,554 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 09:41 AM

it really dos get like this sometimes.

WELCOME TO THE ROYSTON VASEY SUPER LEAGUE 2015
Keeping it local

#2 T Dub

T Dub
  • Coach
  • 961 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:23 PM

Saint Billinge has put a bit of weight on recently...

#3 Ullman

Ullman
  • Coach
  • 7,533 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 12:34 PM

Loved that.

Especially the bit where goes back and stomps on the guitar just for good measure.

"I own up. I am a serial risk taker. I live in a flood zone, cycle without a helmet, drink alcohol and on Sunday I had bacon for breakfast."

#4 Bleep1673

Bleep1673
  • Coach
  • 3,430 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:34 AM

I was recently in Hospital recently, and one of the guys in there had a guitar, and I was just strumming the strings (with his permission of course, as some Muso's can get very protective of their instruments), and found it very calming, he then started to teach me some chords, which I found very enjoyable if painful on the fingers, and it has encouraged me to possibly search out a guitar school in Hastings and get some proper lessons, maybe even for my 4yo too.
Swinton RLFC est 1866 - Supplying England with players when most of your clubs were in nappies

#5 Severus

Severus
  • Coach
  • 13,074 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:27 PM

it really dos get like this sometimes.

Funny vid. Very similar to one that another handsome poster posted on the link thread several months ago ;)

Learning and playing guitar is one of the most therapeutic experiences. You have those days when you can't play a simple riff and then you have those days when without thinking you are note perfect. I find that the more relaxed you are the better you play. Trying to improve my travis picking at the moment. Fancy getting into a bit of folk/country.

Edited by Severus, 14 April 2013 - 04:28 PM.

Fides invicta triumphat