TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Eugene The Guvner

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:02 AM

Were going to miss you mate. Top steward,Top Fan,Top Bloke.A true gent from the Emerald Isle.It will always be Eugenes bar and you will always be there mate.No doubt you will be running the bar up there.Till you pull us all a pint again.
Its So Lonely In The Fields Of Athenry.

R.I.P THE BARMY ARMY.

#2 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:04 AM

Well said! A top bloke. Rip mate

#3 Ossy

Ossy
  • Coach
  • 1,402 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 11:29 AM

What can we say? It's sad news indeed, but Eugene will remain in our hearts forever.

Chris and Sheila.

#4 sadram

sadram
  • Coach
  • 320 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:27 PM

smashing guy, will be sorely missed

dave.

r.i.p

Edited by sadram, 13 April 2013 - 01:28 PM.

Posted Image

#5 John North

John North
  • Coach
  • 1,547 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:56 PM

The guy was a credit to his profession and a top notch away supporter.

He will be sorely missed.

Red Amber Black - Its that simple

#6 Bazzer

Bazzer
  • Coach
  • 100 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:28 AM

As a Fev supporter who knew Eugene both as your Steward/ Bar Manager and as a friend from the Horse and Jockey in Ossett, he will be missed by many people. His love of life and all things Rams will remain with me for many years. R.I.P. mate I will raise a glass to your memory. Incedently a vase of roses and half of bitter were placed on the bar in the Jockey on Friday and left there as a token of the respect we all felt for him.

#7 grumpyoldram

grumpyoldram
  • Coach
  • 2,769 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:37 AM

Touching tribute that - when my time comes I hope they make it half a vase of roses and a full pint of bitter. Didn't know him, but he always acknowledged you and gave you a smile when he was in royal suite. RIP Eugene.

As a Fev supporter who knew Eugene both as your Steward/ Bar Manager and as a friend from the Horse and Jockey in Ossett, he will be missed by many people. His love of life and all things Rams will remain with me for many years. R.I.P. mate I will raise a glass to your memory. Incedently a vase of roses and half of bitter were placed on the bar in the Jockey on Friday and left there as a token of the respect we all felt for him.

#8 DEWSBURY TIL I DIE

DEWSBURY TIL I DIE
  • Coach
  • 2,403 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:54 AM

Eugene is the uncle of westlifes Brian McFadden. Brian's posted a tweet about Eugene too. He was a popular man, a good man. One thing for sure is the place will never be the same without him. Always Happy and helpful too. Always madesure they was black current cordial in the south stand bar for my pints if diesel on match days. Rip Eugene.

#9 Bazzer

Bazzer
  • Coach
  • 100 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:08 PM

Talking to the Landlady in the Horse and Jockey last night and she is going to approach the Brewery to see if we can put a plaque just above the bar where he used to stand. If it happens I will let you know.

#10 morti

morti
  • Coach
  • 1,818 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:42 PM

top bloke,r.i.p. eugene mate,u will be sadly missed

#11 Amanda Senior

Amanda Senior
  • Coach
  • 197 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:34 PM

Ya put up a good fight mate, R I P...

From

Amanda

Amanda Senior

#12 Bazzer

Bazzer
  • Coach
  • 100 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:01 AM

Eugene's Funeral has been arranged for Monday morning at 9.30am. It will be followed by a few drinks at Hanging Heaton Cricket club. Some will go on to the Horse and Jockey in Ossett.

#13 Kelsey The Ram

Kelsey The Ram
  • Coach
  • 385 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 06:04 PM

R.I.P Eugene
"Are you tryin' to mug me off in front of my pals?"

#14 EQUALIZER

EQUALIZER
  • Coach
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:56 PM

Top send off for a top bloke.Its a shame when his family passed the stadium the place where he worked. The flag wasnt flying and flying at half mast.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users