Walmsley looks like a class act for Saints

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 The Daddy_merged

The Daddy_merged
  • Coach
  • 1,098 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:24 PM

Last season they didn't really replace James Graham, I was impressed with his physical presence in yesterdays game, hopefully he can continue to develop.

#2 silverback

silverback
  • Coach
  • 998 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:32 PM

the lad will do ok for sure. first time i seen him take a drive up the slope at mount pleasent he had 3 fellas hung on and he still made 30 yards uphill. i did mention at the time he looks like the next peacock or mozza.you could see he had a lot of talant and a nice lad too, his legs and shoulders are beefing up well too so the next few months should be great for the lad.

#3 keighley

keighley
  • Coach
  • 5,825 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:48 PM

No, he can't be any good. All good players are produced by SL clubs juniors. there are no good players coming out of the championships. Parksider assured me of that.

#4 marklaspalmas

marklaspalmas
  • Coach
  • 11,572 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 05:05 PM

No, he can't be any good. All good players are produced by SL clubs juniors. there are no good players coming out of the championships. Parksider assured me of that.

He didn't come from the Championship. He came from "nowhere". <_<

#5 Tex Evans Thigh

Tex Evans Thigh
  • Coach
  • 1,685 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:29 AM

To be fair he wasn't even really produced in the championship. I can remember him running around like a lunatic less than 2 year ago for dewsbury Celtic at fev lions.

Really good player potential England. Shows there is untapped talent at all levels
Formerly Alistair Boyd-Meaney

fifty thousand Poouunds from Keighley...weve had im gid."

Posted Image
MIPM Project Management and Business Solutions "
Discounts available for forum members contact me for details

#6 petero

petero
  • Coach
  • 2,833 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 02:40 PM

Seen him I think three times now and he really does impress. Big strong and unafraid of anyone, sounds the perfect recipe to make an outstanding prop from. 

#7 foozler

foozler
  • Coach
  • 1,000 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:25 PM

Shows there is untapped talent at all levels

Goes without saying, the "real" Brian McDermott said so only recently in an interview I read.

Only thing is too many clubs at the top level have found it easier to simply import players in the past, hopefully this will change going forward.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users