TotalRL.com Shop Alert: Last Ordering Date for Free Pre-Xmas Delivery within UK: 2pm Thursday 18th December!!
Rugby League Yearbook 2014/15 The Forbidden Game League Express League Express Gift Card Rugby League World Rugby League World Gift Card
Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Buy Now £14.99 / Kindle Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards Print / Digital Subscription Gift Cards

Photo
- - - - -

Results 13/4/13

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#41 Cumbrian Fanatic

Cumbrian Fanatic
  • Coach
  • 681 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:44 AM

It's a good job for Brow that their players don't have the same attitude to a narrow defeat that their supporters have otherwise they would never have become the champion side that they undoubtably are. Fortunately they can put things behind them and move on rather than moaning about it for weeks.

Is the problem that maybe, and I emphasise the word maybe, the Brow are not, for the first time in about 15 years going to be the top team in Cumbria? After all Egremont have beaten them 2 out of the last 3 encounters (or is it 3 from 4?)

100% League 0% Union

Just because I don't know doesn't mean I don't understand

#42 hornet nest

hornet nest
  • Players
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:18 PM

It's a good job for Brow that their players don't have the same attitude to a narrow defeat that their supporters have otherwise they would never have become the champion side that they undoubtably are. Fortunately they can put things behind them and move on rather than moaning about it for weeks.

Is the problem that maybe, and I emphasise the word maybe, the Brow are not, for the first time in about 15 years going to be the top team in Cumbria? After all Egremont have beaten them 2 out of the last 3 encounters (or is it 3 from 4?)

If you notice majority of posts regarding egremont and the ref are from other away team and not the brow. Get a grip

#43 Wiffdog

Wiffdog
  • Players
  • 39 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:38 PM

Poor thatto....the mont have got laing yet again.....i heard a rumour that he was seen polishing his red shoes ready to do the boxerbeat in the horn tonight........

If your gonna make things up, at least say its gonna be in a pub thats actually open... The Horns been shut for ages... bad skills.

Egremont Rangers 7th choice winger 2002-2007

#44 Cumbrian Fanatic

Cumbrian Fanatic
  • Coach
  • 681 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:05 PM

If you notice majority of posts regarding egremont and the ref are from other away team and not the brow. Get a grip

Not on this thread they aren't, they are from Brow supporters complaining about a game they lost

100% League 0% Union

Just because I don't know doesn't mean I don't understand

#45 hornet nest

hornet nest
  • Players
  • 22 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 05:11 PM

Not on this thread they aren't, they are from Brow supporters complaining about a game they lost

What ever!!!!!!!As for the video it would be nice to be able to buy it however on the egremont website it is for members only, why is this?????. have you something to hide.

#46 red rocket

red rocket
  • Players
  • 5 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:37 PM

looks like peterlee pumas are doing it tough,getting beaten week in week out by big scores can not be good for the club or the team.They must be a very inexperienced side.Where they will get their confidence from god only knows.But for sticking together each week and turning out well done and i hope they can turn the corner.

#47 flatfell

flatfell
  • Coach
  • 139 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 07:40 PM

looks like peterlee pumas are doing it tough,getting beaten week in week out by big scores can not be good for the club or the team.They must be a very inexperienced side.Where they will get their confidence from god only knows.But for sticking together each week and turning out well done and i hope they can turn the corner.

here here keep at it

#48 deluded pom?

deluded pom?
  • Coach
  • 8,998 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 04:41 PM

Seconded.

rldfsignature.jpg

#49 Wiffdog

Wiffdog
  • Players
  • 39 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 11:07 PM

What ever!!!!!!!As for the video it would be nice to be able to buy it however on the egremont website it is for members only, why is this?????. have you something to hide.

You would be more than welcome ordering a copy if you pop into the club.

Egremont Rangers 7th choice winger 2002-2007

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users