* * * - - 1 votes

John Kears replacement.

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#41 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,249 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:33 PM

Yes he as but I would like him to finish what he started until the franchise in 2015 anyway. As you know I'm not one of DPs biggiest fans but I'm a fan of what he as achieved for us since he came to us. And yes maybe Im a stickler and want more. But I don't want him to leave us until the franchise he deserves that at least. It's more of what he hasn't achieved than what he as achieved from my point of view.

Carry on posting like you are doing criticising DP,s tactical brain and his committment to the club, then you may find by 2015 he will not be with us.

Long live the "Silverfox"

Sorry to the Batley fans for hijacking your thread

Edited by Maureen T-k, 15 April 2013 - 08:34 PM.

Im Fev and im proud

#42 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 3,109 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:36 PM

Carry on posting like you are doing criticising DP,s tactical brain and his committment to the club, then you may find by 2015 he will not be with us.

Long live the "Silverfox"

Sorry to the Batley fans for hijacking your thread

Point taken mo. I won't mention DP again as long as he's at Fev. ( you have my word)

#43 Batley Bob

Batley Bob
  • Coach
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:14 PM

He's shown committment for last few seasons hasn't he for gods sake, and may I hasten to add more than you have a times. I'm not a violent person, but at this moment in time I could really slap you!!

Could you please keep violence to your own forum Mo. We are friendly on this forum LOL

#44 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:24 PM

The thing is DP and JK are excellent coaches and are both doing a good job at there clubs.
If one of the two get the job I hope it's JK as I don't want to lose DP from Fev.
As for the comments regarding DP it doesn't matter how much money he gets money doesn't win you finals it should make you one of the best teams throughout a season and he has won the league three times the quicker Fev fans realise that the better Just think where we were before he came

#45 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,348 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:32 PM

He's shown committment for last few seasons hasn't he for gods sake, and may I hasten to add more than you have a times. I'm not a violent person, but at this moment in time I could really slap you!!

Someone else said somthing you disagree with!!!!!! What aboout Taking the Lords name in vain and using threatening language! And to think I was warned on the Fev forum for the use of Fat heads! Double standards Mrs Censor......... still I suppose you will just delete this comment too eh.......oops using text speak again another reason to get out yer red pen!

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

BATLEY BULLDOGS RLFC :bb:

#46 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,348 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:35 PM

Could you please keep violence to your own forum Mo. We are friendly on this forum LOL

Sorry BB "LOL" is text speak and you will have your post deleted completly by the lady hiding behind the curtain!

Now where did I leave that pointy thing that bloke Damocles gave me, I've work to do!

#47 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,249 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:47 PM

Someone else said somthing you disagree with!!!!!! What aboout Taking the Lords name in vain and using threatening language! And to think I was warned on the Fev forum for the use of Fat heads! Double standards Mrs Censor......... still I suppose you will just delete this comment too eh.......oops using text speak again another reason to get out yer red pen!

Not taking the lords name in vain as I have not used a capital G,...........and you're nothing but a wind up merchant, oh and by the way, at least I don't hide behind a pseudonym , or a curtain, lol, lol, lol
Im Fev and im proud

#48 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,348 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:54 PM

AS a moderator who deletes and cencors what they don't like and then uses bad language and threats as they please laughing it off you should give yourself a warning point! And you know exactly who I am being on the inside of your power trip...... Enjoy the ride up the tornado Dorothy and watch where you park your house!

#49 Piggy's mate

Piggy's mate
  • Coach
  • 3,348 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:55 PM

PS LOL is text speak which as I am sure you remember you have banned!

#50 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,249 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:06 PM

Some of you are BB, :-)))))
Im Fev and im proud

#51 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,249 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 10:14 PM

AS a moderator who deletes and cencors what they don't like and then uses bad language and threats as they please laughing it off you should give yourself a warning point! And you know exactly who I am being on the inside of your power trip...... Enjoy the ride up the tornado Dorothy and watch where you park your house!

Well slap my wrists, I will go stand in the naughty corner, cannot see bad language or threats, just banter between myself and Thundergaz (yes banter). Will i see you on the yellow brick road, dressed as the Tin man or the scarecrow, surely you're not the cowardly lion???
Im Fev and im proud

#52 Batley Bob

Batley Bob
  • Coach
  • 1,272 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:54 AM

Think you have got Maureen miss understood PM,  she is very nice, just thundergaz to her,  is like Eddie rombo and coollie to you

#53 Blind side johnny

Blind side johnny
  • Coach
  • 9,719 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 07:50 AM

Enhanced reputation plus plenty of time to continue his media work.  It can be a mistake to go where your heart says (as against what your head tells you). 

This doesn't equate to "better off" in my understanding of the expression Bi11.

Admit it, at least in the short term he would be "better off" at Cas, in terms of cash if nothing else, than he could possibly be at Batley. His media work won't be restricted either - everyone knows that.

Coming down to probabilities (and ignoring Darryl Powell for the moment if that's OK) it looks as if Cas won't be appointing anyone new for some time. The possibility of a takeover/new board is exercising the minds of their fans at present I understand, so ther will be many twists and turns along the way before JK finally departs for pasture new.

B)

Believe what you see, don't see what you believe.

John Ray (1627 - 1705)

#54 Bi11

Bi11
  • Coach
  • 555 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:57 PM

:D I guess only M Hopkins can tell us whether he meant in cash terms or general terms; but for sure the expression "better off" does not just refer to pecuniary advantage.  For example:-  If BSJ enjoys good Rugby League Football then he would be better off watching the Bulldogs rather than the Rams.    (Sorry BSJ)

As to probabilities, my adding 2 and 2 together to make half a dozen makes me think that JK will see out the Season with us; but possibly join Cas next season in a coaching role but also mentoring Orr for the job in the longer term.  Given my skill at predicting the future that probably means that JK will be leaving next week to coach Burlington Bears!

This doesn't equate to "better off" in my understanding of the expression Bi11.

Admit it, at least in the short term he would be "better off" at Cas, in terms of cash if nothing else, than he could possibly be at Batley. His media work won't be restricted either - everyone knows that.

Coming down to probabilities (and ignoring Darryl Powell for the moment if that's OK) it looks as if Cas won't be appointing anyone new for some time. The possibility of a takeover/new board is exercising the minds of their fans at present I understand, so ther will be many twists and turns along the way before JK finally departs for pasture new.

B)

#55 M Hopkins

M Hopkins
  • 693 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:37 AM

I know he would be paid a lot more at Cas. That doesn't mean he would be better off there. He would have added pressures of trying to save a failing club from almost certain relegation. He would have less time for his family as it will take up a lot more of his time. As a result he might have to stop his TV jobs to compensate. By better off I meant in terms of happiness. He and his family are happy with everything at Batley.

That's what I meant. I don't know how anyone could think I meant better off money wise??

#56 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,956 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:07 AM

Just spoken to John this morning for the website. Both he and the squad are looking forward to Sunday and concentrating on the rugby. He sounded happy and focused to me, as he has done in all the time he's been at the Mount. Read into that what you will. Interview with JK will be up on site this evening.

Edited by Chairman LMAO, 17 April 2013 - 09:09 AM.

#57 Chairman LMAO

Chairman LMAO
  • Coach
  • 3,956 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:08 AM

I know he would be paid a lot more at Cas. That doesn't mean he would be better off there. He would have added pressures of trying to save a failing club from almost certain relegation. He would have less time for his family as it will take up a lot more of his time. As a result he might have to stop his TV jobs to compensate. By better off I meant in terms of happiness. He and his family are happy with everything at Batley.

That's what I meant. I don't know how anyone could think I meant better off money wise??

Sensible comment, MH.

#58 Rab C

Rab C
  • Coach
  • 1,013 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:25 PM

Steve Gill of Cas Tigers. Says he has not approached Paul Harrison regarding John Kear

#59 NEW DOG

NEW DOG
  • Coach
  • 154 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:25 PM

Slightly concerned now that Raper has now been rejected at Cas. On radio Leeds Cas stated that they are looking for an experienced man with a knowledge and passion for the club. Also the game at the weekend will have reminded the RL world that JK is still out there. Bit worried about this development!!!

#60 toffee

toffee
  • Coach
  • 239 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 04:46 PM

Heard it from some one who works at cas they dont ave any intrest in kear :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users