Rugby League World - Grand Finals Issue

RUGBY LEAGUE WORLD - THE GRAND FINALS ISSUE - OUT 17 OCT OR DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
Try our Fantastic 4-Issue Bundle Offer:
For just £14, a saving of 10% on the regular cover price, you’ll get:

The Grand Finals Issue (out 17 Oct) – Grand Final drama from both hemispheres plus Four Nations preview
The Four Nations Issue (out 21 Nov) – Fantastic coverage of the Four Nations tournament down under
The Golden Boot Issue (out 19 Dec) – A look back at the 2014 season plus the big reveal of the winner of the Golden Boot
The 2015 Season Preview Issue (out 23 Jan) – How will your team perform in 2015? We preview every club.

League Express

Podcast

Photo
- - - - -

DP to Cas?

• Please log in to reply
184 replies to this topic

#1 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,863 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:41 PM

I didn't want to start this topic really. As ive been trying to avoid it but it would of come up sooner or later so lets just get it out of the way before the serious stuff at the end of the season starts.But according to a post in the batley forum it says DP is very interested in joining the pussy cats. If the post is true. What are your thoughts on this?

Edited by thundergaz, 15 April 2013 - 06:45 PM.

#2 knottla

knottla
  • Coach
  • 104 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:56 PM

My thoughts aren't what you have put on the Batley forum that is a fact.

#3 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,863 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:12 PM

My thoughts aren't what you have put on the Batley forum that is a fact.

I want a committed coach who will walk through fire for the club. I'm sorry for wanting that for our club.

#4 plug

plug
  • Coach
  • 305 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:30 PM

but gaz you also stated that the BOD dont care which i think is way off the mark

#5 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,196 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:34 PM

I didn't want to start this topic really. As ive been trying to avoid it but it would of come up sooner or later so lets just get it out of the way before the serious stuff at the end of the season starts.But according to a post in the batley forum it says DP is very interested in joining the pussy cats. If the post is true. What are your thoughts on this?

Well why start it in the first place, I'm sick to the back teeth of reading rumours and speculation on here and on Facebook about where DP is going or where he isn't going. for gods sake we've 2 important games coming up in next couple of weeks, don't people ever stop to think what sort of effect these rumours can have on all those connected with the club especially the players and DP himself and his family.

Rant over :-(((((
Im Fev and im proud

#6 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,863 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:35 PM

but gaz you also stated that the BOD dont care which i think is way off the mark

On my defence that was a joke as I put laughing faces at the end of that quote. Of course they care.Yes I know what you mean I shouldn't of put it in the first place apologies for that.

#7 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,196 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:35 PM

Exactly!!!!
Im Fev and im proud

#8 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,863 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:36 PM

Well why start it in the first place, I'm sick to the back teeth of reading rumours and speculation on here and on Facebook about where DP is going or where he isn't going. for gods sake we've 2 important games coming up in next couple of weeks, don't people ever stop to think what sort of effect these rumours can have on all those connected with the club especially the players and DP himself and his family.

Mo it was going to come up sooner or later I just thought we could get it out of the way before a cup final or something comes up that's all.

#9 knottla

knottla
  • Coach
  • 104 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 07:54 PM

What makes you think Daryl isn't committed enough,could it be that in your eyes he's now outlived his usefulness seeing that he's been at the club for 4 years.

#10 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,863 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:05 PM

What makes you think Daryl isn't committed enough,could it be that in your eyes he's now outlived his usefulness seeing that he's been at the club for 4 years.

It came from the post on the batley forum about him being interested in the c@s job. I said if that is the case as I don't know if the post is true I question is commitment that's all and nothing more as the post may not be true so his commitment may not be in question at all.

#11 pont rover

pont rover
  • Coach
  • 486 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:17 PM

Well said Maureen I used to enjoy reading this forum but over the last twelve months or so for every good post you get two that seem to be utter rubbish maybe that's why more and more people have stopped using it...

#12 The Grinder

The Grinder
  • Coach
  • 644 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:25 PM

It came from the post on the batley forum about him being interested in the c@s job. I said if that is the case as I don't know if the post is true I question is commitment that's all and nothing more as the post may not be true so his commitment may not be in question at all.

Gaz have you ever thought that the Batley fans might not want to contemplate John Kear wanting the C*s job and by suggesting other coaches might be interested might make them feel better? Incidently JK is more likely to end up at c*s than DP because of his history with our near neighbours, though i suspect neither is likely, much more likely to be an Aussie, but again That is just all speculation on my part nothing more?

Lets wait and see what comes to pass rather than wishing anything on our current squad and coaching staff. Just remember where we was in the league four years ago before DP joined the club.
I'm sure I'll think of something funny to say soon.

#13 Robin Evans

Robin Evans

Robin Evans

• Coach
  • 10,038 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:26 PM

Well said Maureen I used to enjoy reading this forum but over the last twelve months or so for every good post you get two that seem to be utter rubbish maybe that's why more and more people have stopped using it...

True. Most on facebook now. Its not regulated but at least you can choose who to communicate with..
"I love our club, absolutely love it". (Overton, M 2007)

#14 gazza77

gazza77
  • Coach
  • 2,219 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:41 PM

True. Most on facebook now. Its not regulated but at least you can choose who to communicate with..

Aye. You just have even more cobblers than on here to filter through. :rolleyes:

"Featherstone outside the Super League is like Rooney, Ronaldo, Villa out of Euro 2012."

Please view my photos.

http://www.hughesphoto.co.uk/

Little Nook Farm - Caravan Club Certificated Location in the heart of the Pennines overlooking Hebden Bridge and the Calder Valley.

http://www.facebook.com/LittleNookFarm

#15 distantdog

distantdog
  • Coach
  • 2,643 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 08:54 PM

Gaz have you ever thought that the Batley fans might not want to contemplate John Kear wanting the C*s job and by suggesting other coaches might be interested might make them feel better? Incidently JK is more likely to end up at c*s than DP because of his history with our near neighbours, though i suspect neither is likely, much more likely to be an Aussie, but again That is just all speculation on my part nothing more?

Lets wait and see what comes to pass rather than wishing anything on our current squad and coaching staff. Just remember where we was in the league four years ago before DP joined the club.

Not a Batley supporter who made the statement about JK and DP, it was some troll!

#16 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,196 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:03 PM

Aye. You just have even more cobblers than on here to filter through. :rolleyes:

Correct!!!
Im Fev and im proud

#17 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,720 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:13 PM

There will be a lot of rumours going round Over the last month or so there's been a lot of things on here and some right rubbish on Facebook regarding DP just hope he doesn't read them because if he does he will probably want to go and its all from people who are suppose to have the best interest of the club at heart Lets see what happens I just hope he stays we need him and he has transformed this club into a professional outfit on the field just think back to what we watched before he came Let people spread rumours but us Fev fans don't need to fuel the fire

#18 Bazzer

Bazzer
  • Players
  • 95 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:29 PM

The easiest way out of this Sheeeite is ban thundergaz from the forum. He talks utter garbage most of the time and wont be happy until DP leaves of his own accord or is sacked. Personaly I think we have the best coach we have had since my earliest time of watching Rovers and that goes back to 1948.
Again Rant over

#19 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 2,863 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:39 PM

The easiest way out of this Sheeeite is ban thundergaz from the forum. He talks utter garbage most of the time and wont be happy until DP leaves of his own accord or is sacked. Personaly I think we have the best coach we have had since my earliest time of watching Rovers and that goes back to 1948.
Again Rant over

If that's how you feel ban me. I'm not going to comment on your post as you are an old person obviously and I respect my elders. (Even if I think your post is out of order).

#20 Bob Crowther

Bob Crowther
  • Coach
  • 2,661 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:39 PM

I am sick to death of the few "washer women" who seem to blight this forum. If you have nothing constructive or sensible to say, keep your traps shut and stick to the forums from which you appear to obtain your "information".