Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:36 PM

In tomorrows Pont and Fev Express.

http://www.pontefrac...overs-1-5632729

#82 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,348 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 09:31 PM

The uncertainty is horrible, it's like been in a job yourself and not knowing if you've got a job, if your boss is moving etc, who's coming in etc, most of us have been there, but I think Daz'll still be with us now for the Batley game.

#83 Les Tonks Sidestep

Les Tonks Sidestep
  • Coach
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:58 AM

Rumours abound that Jimmy Lowes has got the Cas gig.

#84 lingard

lingard
  • Coach
  • 1,314 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:37 PM

A very clever and well suited partnership I think.  LOL

Just read the dribble he comes out with on his twitter account.  Apparently his farts stink or so he thinks.

Should suit our neighbours down to the ground.

I demand to have some booze, I want it here and I want it now!

#85 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:52 PM

Looks like they wanted Powell but cannot afford the compensation they will have to pay so they are going for an option they can afford James Lowes

#86 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,348 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:27 PM

Loads of tweets saying Lowes has said no to Cas.

#87 Les Tonks Sidestep

Les Tonks Sidestep
  • Coach
  • 1,583 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 08:52 PM

Loads of tweets saying Lowes has said no to Cas.

Cas fans now claiming they've got DP after he was released from his contract earlier today ....... The fun continues.

#88 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:17 PM

Cas fans now claiming they've got DP after he was released from his contract earlier today ....... The fun continues.

DP there tonight with the lads at training
Im Fev and im proud

#89 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 3,101 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:38 PM

DP there tonight with the lads at training

So another rumour from the deluded.com stadium quashed. I just want to know if he's even applied for the job. All this waiting about and he might not even applied for the sinking ship job.

#90 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,348 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:30 AM

Looks like Stevie H and Chico J are getting the track suits out for Sunday after all.

#91 thundergaz

thundergaz
  • Coach
  • 3,101 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:36 AM

Hopefully today is the day they appoint a coach surely? If this goes on for another week or so its not doing our club our players and DP any good at all. We have a big game coming up on Sunday and all these ###### rumours flying about isn't doing any good to our chances on Sunday.

#92 Andrew Vause

Andrew Vause
  • Coach
  • 2,348 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:10 AM

This is going on longer thsn the Ken, Diedre and Mike Baldwin saga.

#93 georgehadgingerhair

georgehadgingerhair
  • Players
  • 77 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:12 AM

Looks like they wanted Powell but cannot afford the compensation they will have to pay so they are going for an option they can afford James Lowes

Hope so got him at 33-1

#94 oldrover

oldrover
  • Coach
  • 6,133 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:45 AM

This is going on longer thsn the Ken, Diedre and Mike Baldwin saga.

yes Andrew, but with that one we knew who was getting screwed

joe mullaney is a god
the only good tiger is a stuffed tiger

Posted Image

#95 The Phantom Horseman

The Phantom Horseman
  • Coach
  • 279 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 10:31 AM

We have a big game coming up on Sunday and all these ###### rumours flying about isn't doing any good to our chances on Sunday.

I'll settle for it doing our chances the same damage that the Daily Star story did last Sunday.

#96 Griff

Griff
  • Coach
  • 7,891 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 11:22 AM

I reckon he'll stay.
"We'll sell you a seat .... but you'll only need the edge of it!"

#97 jt

jt
  • Coach
  • 1,745 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:02 PM

I reckon he'll stay.

I now know your wrong DP has gone after JL gave back word at last minute.

As I fan of Fev Rovers would like to say you have been outstanding for this club over the years and its a shame you have been pushed out by the BOD. Also some of the rubbish that certain people have put on Facebook about you there's no wonder you had enough Shame they didn't have the courage to speak to you face to face. Good luck on your new venture it will be a hard one but nothing different to what you took on at Fev and you will be welcomed by there fans and board and I can see why you will feel let down at Fev just hope it doesn't go wrong for you there

Thanks again

Edited by jt, 03 May 2013 - 01:49 PM.

#98 jamescolin

jamescolin
  • Coach
  • 3,255 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:54 PM

If I was in charge at Cas (which thank the lord I'm not sir), and I was short of brass I would leave Orr in charge for the rest of the season. If he does alright money saved, they are going nowhere this season so why pay extra cash out for a new coach? Then next season it could be Orr again or a new bloke depending on cash flow and how Orr does.

#99 Maureen T-k

Maureen T-k
  • 5,248 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:24 PM

Hopefully today is the day they appoint a coach surely? If this goes on for another week or so its not doing our club our players and DP any good at all. We have a big game coming up on Sunday and all these ###### rumours flying about isn't doing any good to our chances on Sunday.

So you will be coming over to see the game on Sunday then Gaz????
Im Fev and im proud

#100 GAZ1983

GAZ1983
  • Coach
  • 921 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:48 PM

have you any evidence he's been "pushed out by the BOD"?....just asking,as ya do

I now know your wrong DP has gone after JL gave back word at last minute.

As I fan of Fev Rovers would like to say you have been outstanding for this club over the years and its a shame you have been pushed out by the BOD. Also some of the rubbish that certain people have put on Facebook about you there's no wonder you had enough Shame they didn't have the courage to speak to you face to face. Good luck on your new venture it will be a hard one but nothing different to what you took on at Fev and you will be welcomed by there fans and board and I can see why you will feel let down at Fev just hope it doesn't go wrong for you there

Thanks again

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users